Council of Elders
Citizen
SG Blaster and Eject (Rewind apparently), from In Demand Toys
279318009_3185216655055564_7272890225865841054_n.jpg
279726158_3185216648388898_69630124669461547_n.jpg

ssg 4 life

Citizen
looks great. can't wait.
finally got some sg bot and con stickers from toyhax for my sg customs. got ironhide and sunstreaker just about finished

ssg 4 life

Citizen
SG Soundwave & Shockwave is a question of when, we badly need more Heroic Decepticons, so far, there has only been two: SS & Megatron
this was why i bought 2 selects bug bites and am working on the sg version, which i honestly kind of forgot about until literally 10 minutes ago cause he was underneath my custom supplies

Shadewing

Citizen
SG Soundwave will be interesting, because he's either gonna be Seige, Netflix once they can (which might be the hold up), or Ironhide which I'd prefer but not sure they wanna do a version that doesn't have the cassette gimmick.

Not sure if we'll see Shockwave soon, if Magnus is this wave's Big ticket item, I dont think we'll see a second leader and Shockwave really doesnt have much of an alt mode without his accessories, so I doubt they'd just sell him as a voyager minus them.

I think part of the issue with the Decepticons... they're just not as many of them that can be used without major adaption. Or if they wanna use combiners.

I'd love them to do Thundercracker, using Earthrise mold. Dirge would be pretty easy. Maybe Reflector? Possible Kickback, Spinister, Treadshot. Blitzwing. The Autobots had much wider cast seen throughout the series.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
SG Soundwave will be interesting, because he's either gonna be Seige, Netflix once they can (which might be the hold up), or Ironhide which I'd prefer but not sure they wanna do a version that doesn't have the cassette gimmick.

I would prefer they use the Ironhide mold, but then Soundwave will wind up looking a lot like Ratchet (and SG Ratchet). If we have to get a cassette Soundwave, I would absolutely prefer the Netflix one, as I do think the SG colors would look great on it.

Or, do my dream version and use Core Soundwave...

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
They could split the difference and make Soundwave from Siege Ironhide instead of Earthrise.

TriBlurr

Citizen
I think that the rumor is SG Soundwave uses the canceled Rise Soundwave mold. Which is a Van/SUV.

If that has changed, it's probably the Siege mold. Since the Netflix one is off limits for the time being. And they'll probably still want him to be a similar size to Blaster.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
With Soundwave, I think most likely he'll be the Siege mold and come with one or more of his minons, likely Laserbeak and Ravage, again Siege molds

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I want to see Thundercracker using glow in the dark plastic in parts, I was told once that it had been suggested for BotCon to make it even MORE garish, and the fact that I can't think of a single glow in the dark transformer has made me want at least one. You'd think that they'd have done a Ghost Starscream or something...even Super7 went sparkly rather than glow, and they've done some really weird glow variants.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did a Shattered Glass Soundwave from Doubledealer, but used a Machine Wars color scheme, just to have it distinguished from Ratchet in both mold and color.

On a different note, I think I may have figured out something...is Rewind possibly gang-molded to Blaster's door window plastic? When it was translucent blue, Rewind was blue, and when it's red, so's he. Rewind is Red, Rewind is Blue, Because Rewind is Door...(RIRRIBBRID).

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
By the way, I can't remember, is SG Wheeljack supposed to be on the table for this year?

TriBlurr

Citizen
By the way, I can't remember, is SG Wheeljack supposed to be on the table for this year?

Magnus
Blaster
Soundwave
Wheeljack

Those were the rumored SG releases for this year.

However, the Pulse site says we have 5 figures for the second line up. Number 5 is a Mystery. Some speculate it's SG Metroplex/Metrotitan.

Top Bottom