Generations Selects Appreciation Thread

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've been torn on whether to apply the stickers to Galvatron, and erred on the side of caution, since he still looks GREAT without them.

This looks to be much the same in that regard.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I've been torn on whether to apply the stickers to Galvatron, and erred on the side of caution, since he still looks GREAT without them.

This looks to be much the same in that regard.

Personally, I apllied most of the stickers aside from the ones that go on his chest where the squares are because I have little confidence in my abbilty to get them into place because of the way his chest is desgined

Thylacine 2000

Citizen
1651240044674.png

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, other than Toy Colors Cyclonus, we don't know about any further confirmed Selects releases, do we?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
So, other than Toy Colors Cyclonus, we don't know about any further confirmed Selects releases, do we?

Nothing offical, YET

I kind of hope Hasbro cools it for a little while in terms of upcoming, it kind of feels like Siege/Earthrise all over again, where far to many figures are coming along the line and not being spread out enough!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
We need a Generations Selects Shattered Glass HISS Megatron as an excuse to make him in his green/purple G2 colors with a remolded baroness as Biggles-Jones. And while I'm dreaming, a Pretender Shell to stick Core Starscream in.

I happened across an inner robot Starscream for cheap a while back, and ended up buying a shell for him when an ebay auction went for a reasonable price shortly afterwords. I ended up ALSO picking up a spare Core Starscream to give his null rays to Skywarp and cut off his wings and tailfins to give them to my accessory-less pretender (which I still have yet to do).

In short, the cheap Starscream I found has only cost me $73 bajillion dollars.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Had Cyclonus arrive today, pretty nice looking, thou I ended up putting stickers on his wings to break up the grey, the rest I not applied outside of a con symbol that looks better than what was already printed upon his chest!

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
This is a sad thread these days. I may be proven wrong imminently, but I am not sure DK-3 will be branded as Generations Selects, and even if he is, he will be the final Generations Selects figure in the near-term.

Top Bottom