Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
S1 Tarantulas was a jobber and cannon fodder. Would want a TM one though.

jazzout is a tragedy

unluckiness

Citizen
Which part of season 1? When he made the invention of the day to inconvenience the Maximals (which even hugging Scorponok did a couple times), when he acted as a generic henchman carrying out Megatron's schemes, or his nebulous autonomous agenda that was never clarified and amounted to exactly jack and shit in seasons 2 and 3?

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
That Elita-1 is so fugly I laughed out loud at the reveil like yikes this line is buchering all the female characters
Kingdom did justice to BA and Airrazor and Arcee is slighty passable only for Legacy to drop the ball

Both Prime Arcee and Elita-1 offer nothing better then there older releases hell even Jet Mode Elita-1 is superior

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Elita 1 is an entirely decent robot. That's a lot more than can be said for Arcee and her "hoverboard". Arcee wishes she could transform from a normal robot with an ordinary amount of kibble into the Homer.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I said slightly as in one point above failing its vehicle mode is serviceable
But that thing *points to Legacy E-1 alt mode * is disaster it fails in being G1 toy it fails at being G1 cartoon or any other aesthetic for that matter

Blot

Citizen
It fails at being the alt mode that the vast majority of the fanbase doesn't even know what it looks like because it spent the only time it appeared with 80% of it blocked by another character, yes.

Looks perfectly fine as fine as car modes go. I don't see the issue.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I would show you all the issues but I don't wanna see that thing on my screen more then it already is

unluckiness

Citizen
Yeah, Elita-One's car mode gives me the impression of the cars from the Jetsons but with wheels. Alternatively, a soccer mom SUV had a lovechild with a 50's era car but said lovechild is going through a rebellious phase and got a gaudy, patchwork paintjob and installed a racing spoiler.

Not that it matters. I dunno who cares about store-brand Arcee

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Well anything to cause tec pain.

unknown.png

8270.jpg

I don't think the pink really works into the design well, the headlights and grille look vintage on a futuristic car, the hat is ridiculous, and the profile of the fender into brick into bigger brick looks really bad IMO. It's all very, composed of slabs, in a way that cars aren't - the canopy doesn't need to be shaped like a Lego cockpit, it just is, etc. The Minerva version with better colors and a lightbar in place of the hat will look a lot better, but I still don't think the detailing on the front will look good unless that's being remolded.

However, I love it, it's the ugly cute of a three-legged dog. The hat really enhances that effect.

I wouldn't in a million years prefer the animation model, which is just a truncated Blurr inflated into one of those WFC game Bumblebee computer mice.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
I love this Elita-One, the alt mode is just cute and silly and chunky and looks like a lost Technobot or Targetmaster.

unluckiness

Citizen
It’s not even all that bad considering Authentics are basically Legends complexity on Deluxe-sized figures. if this was the size of a Core class figure, it’d be one of the better ones

Top Bottom