Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Here is my Shattered Glass Collection. We need more cons
7A3803C9-227E-48AB-B004-2A0EFC64C500.jpeg
B0E3054C-D483-46C4-8FDB-F8597649C3A1.jpeg

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Oh that's nice....and I'm so glad that they're giving us the classic head as an option because I don't really have a SG collection per se, but I would like a Delta Magnus :D

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
They finally polished that turd! Even through I've got the Takara version and KO FP armour, and I HATE that mold, I'll buy it!

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I've now pre-ordered from Hasbro Pulse UK, hopefully in a few months we'll see some more SG characters, thou I'm hoping for more cons personally!

Shadewing

Citizen
Unfortunately, SG Magnus has always been in Diaclone colors, just on the Laser Prime mold. It seems that Hasbro decided to go the route that would potentially please the most people, by making him the normal Magnus mold so that he can easily be repurposed for those that aren;t into SG.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Really glad they did both heads, even if you have to unscrew them. Only qualm I have is I wish the PC head had yellow eyes.
If the head can be unscrewed (to split the face), the eyes can usually then be painted (even by the most unsteady of hands) and, once dry, put back into the "sockets" of the face. That's a really simple and easy custom that anyone can do.

I hate seeing Shattered Glass faction symbols on decos that aim to look like a specific thing that long predates Shattered Glass. Go away. Go away.
Aren't the symbols going to be stickers that we apply, so we can choose either Diaclone, G1 or SG?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Aren't the symbols going to be stickers that we apply, so we can choose either Diaclone, G1 or SG?

Looks like he has the purple Autobot logo painted on to him. I may put a reprolabel over it. Or maybe just tell myself that his is royal purple because he's the leader?

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Is this the first time a figure has come with an extra head where head or face swapping wasn't built into the figure naturally (like MP-52's faces for example)?

Some BotCon custom class figures did, but those were obviously something different than the norm.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is this the first time a figure has come with an extra head where head or face swapping wasn't built into the figure naturally (like MP-52's faces for example)?

Some BotCon custom class figures did, but those were obviously something different than the norm.

I was wondering the same thing. They're treating this figure more as an "adult collectible" than a toy, which makes sense, because kids these days with the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin' don't know what Powered Convoy is all about!

Top Bottom