Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You mean he wasn't going to be an Ebay exclusive toy?
giphy.gif

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Since idk where else to post it, I have just seen Buzzworthy Bumblebee Deluxe Terrorsaur(toy color). Here is a digibash since I can’t share the actual image. But the legs are full red with some blue, the green dots on the chest are more centred, the green eyes are beautiful and the black looks super smooth. The shoulders are red. Overall if you missed out on the Amazon one, this will work just as good with your BeastWars.
3B3FC7AA-07E1-43DD-8BA7-19137F1714B1.jpeg

Nevermore

Citizen

The Phazer

Citizen

Buzzworthy Fangry was originally going to be so much better.

Ehh, I think having a pair of hands hanging off his back is a wash for the more involved transformation tbh. A gun would have been nice but there are plenty of third party ones on Ebay at least.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
So....this is a thing.

Apparently there's another Buzzworthy Bumblebee four pack? And two of those are going to be Parasite (Kingdom Waspinator repaint) and toy colours Scorponok (Kingdom Scorponok repaint with a swappable alternate head)? No idea what the other two are due to this guy splitting the review up into two parts.

Shadewing

Citizen
I'm interested in Parasite somewhat, but also kinda hope we see Paralyzer and Storm Rider at the very least as future exclusives. Having a team of Waruders to fight would be a nice display for Team Diaclone.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
I'm interested in Parasite somewhat, but also kinda hope we see Paralyzer and Storm Rider at the very least as future exclusives. Having a team of Waruders to fight would be a nice display for Team Diaclone.
Exactly what I was thinking. The Diaclone guys are starting to get numerous and having their own unique set of baddies would be fun.

Echowarrior

Citizen
So....this is a thing.

Apparently there's another Buzzworthy Bumblebee four pack? And two of those are going to be Parasite (Kingdom Waspinator repaint) and toy colours Scorponok (Kingdom Scorponok repaint with a swappable alternate head)? No idea what the other two are due to this guy splitting the review up into two parts.

I think one of the remaining two is going to be a version of Ransack. Hopefully, it's a redeco/retool of Legacy Kickback.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
I think one of the remaining two is going to be a version of Ransack. Hopefully, it's a redeco/retool of Legacy Kickback.
I had no idea this four pack was happening until I saw that review. Is the idea that Ransack's going to be part of it based on anything concrete or is it just your speculation?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So....this is a thing.

The 4-pack consists of toy colors Scorponok, Parasite, Ransack (don't know which one), and Goldbug (presumably a straight redeco of the SG figure).

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I guess the energon sword thingys that Legacy Kickback has can combine to form an abdomen for Kickback's insect mode, which could give him a very Ransack-like appearance...

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Man, I was hoping for a Ransack repaint, but not like this. I was kind of counting on skipping the main Insecticons (since I'm pretty happy with the Core/Legends/Basic/Little-fellers) but picking up the eventual remold into the Deluxe Insecticons. If they're all buried in various multi packs with characters I don't want, though, that puts a hiccup in my plan.

Top Bottom