Tanks

RavenWood

Citizen
I personally believe that we need more tank characters other than Megatron and Warpath. If there’s more than I’m listing, please comment down below if you know any and who’s your favorite. I’d love to know more.

Magnusblitz

Citizen
Brawl
Blitzwing
Bludgeon
Guzzle
Quake
Hardhead (sorta)
half of Flywheels
half of Overlord
Treadshot when he's not an Action Master
Tankor
Strika
Demolishor
Shockwave (sometimes)

And those are just the prominent guys off the top of my head, there's plenty more Mini-Cons or Micromasters, or guys who have later gotten a repaint as a tank even if it wasn't their original vehicle mode. Those are also just the usual 'tank' (armored vehicle on treads with a large long-barrel artillery turret on top), not counting missile launchers, APCs, etc...

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Brawl
Blitzwing
Bludgeon
Guzzle
Quake
Hardhead (sorta)
half of Flywheels
half of Overlord
Treadshot when he's not an Action Master
Tankor
Strika
Demolishor
Shockwave (sometimes)

And those are just the prominent guys off the top of my head, there's plenty more Mini-Cons or Micromasters, or guys who have later gotten a repaint as a tank even if it wasn't their original vehicle mode. Those are also just the usual 'tank' (armored vehicle on treads with a large long-barrel artillery turret on top), not counting missile launchers, APCs, etc...
Thank you for the list Magnusblitz. I think some younger fans may not be aware of the rich history of tanks in the fiction. There have been many characters with many different types of tank forms. Some have a very realistic tank look, like Bludgeon, or futuristic looking tanks like FoC Brawl.

Top Bottom