HasLab Victory Saber

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
They really should do some digibash images with color. Might encourage more backers.

Here is some I found seraching with Google, its fan art, none of Victory Leo currently:
1631566241769.png

1631566279359.png

1631566321338.png

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Same here. I wanna see it get closer to at least the first tier before backing.

But we don't get to those tiers without backing it guys.
While I agree with Daith, Sabrblade's position is entirely viable if the V-Lock Cannon is considered essential to enjoying the figure. If that's your position, you wouldn't want to be stuck with paying for an "incomplete" toy, should it reach 11,000, but not 14,000.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's where I am. I want Victory Saber, but getting most of a Victory Saber would drive me nuts. A primary accessory should never have been a stretch goal.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is true. However, its kindof a catch 22. If lots of fans hold off of backing until it gets high for them to want to back, how will it get high enough for said fans to want to back.

I am saying this while completely agreeing with the factbthat the V-Lovk should not really be a tier goal.

mx-01 archon

Citizen
That's where I am. I want Victory Saber, but getting most of a Victory Saber would drive me nuts. A primary accessory should never have been a stretch goal.

That's where we run against the realities of economizing. If they guaranteed the V-Lock, then the minimum buy-in would've probably been $200 or the minimum backer amount would've been higher. Change either variable, and you throw the whole projection formulas out of whack. The mere perception of a $180 pricetag vs. a $200 pricetag could be the difference between getting the whole project funded, or not.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think it's weird to wait to back. If you want it. Back it. If it fails you don't get charged so what is the risk?

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Well, again, the most immediate posts in the thread are talking about waiting for a specific item that's hidden behind the first tier level. There actually IS a risk of having the item succeed at 11,000 buyers, but fail to reach 14,000. Those folks are now out their money for a toy they didn't want without that specific item.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think I have decided to pass on this. I just really can't justify the space or the cost for it right now.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Tier 2 has been revealed.

It's a flight stand.

Top Bottom