Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
If you're lucky and your insurance company isn't being too dickish with their billing voodoo this week, an ambulance trip might only cost a few hundred. Big if.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
why did i enable 2FA on this hellsite again

well at least i can just have them email me a code instead of using the authenticator app on my phone cuz i'm too lazy to reach over and pick up my phone

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
If you think about it, e-mailing a code to your e-mail isn't really a second factor - it's "Something you know" i.e. the password for the site, and the e-mail account reduces to the e-mail password, which is again "Something you know" which is the SAME factor as what you just used. Unless of course you have 2FA on your e-mail, then it depends on what the 2FA on your e-mail is. SMS is at least "Something you have" as it requires the sim card or phone it sends it to, no password involved, despite how much easier it is to break via SIM swap scams or cloning.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
i think the next predator movie is supposed to be predator vs native americans, though that might of gotten canceled.
Apparently it’s going to be direct to streaming. Which is the contemporary equivalent of the old ”direct to video movies” but somehow even more dogshit.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
People who watch Vtubers are hilarious because they'll send you links to clips that are 'so hilarious' and it's just some barely animated 3D model of some generic animu girl doing absolutely **** all.

Yeah where's the funny you twat?

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Only one that ever made me laugh was when YouTube recommended me a clip where she was singing Queen’s “We will Rock You” but it was “We are we are hug you” because random f bombs are funny.

don’t even have the interest to click on the thumbnails otherwise

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
824HCih.jpeg

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Recently bought a new car myself and not yet used to it. I looked real dumb stumbling around the employee parking looking for my old one.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Dear credit companies: Yes I bought a car. No I won't take your loan offers. STOP SENDING, JESUS. I CAN'T FIND ACTUAL MAIL IN THIS FLOOD.
I keep getting offers from people wanting to buy my house. Like, seriously, if I wanted to sell my house, that's what realtors are for. I certainly wouldn't be selling it to some random asshole flooding my e-mail.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I get piles of that every day. This neighborhood is old (well, Florida old) and the land is worth a lot more than the crummy houses built on it, so realtors are desperate to buy everything they can before we realize how much development potential we're sitting on.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Every letter we get at this house of some dipshit trying to buy it thinks my grandpa's middle initial is his first name. It's hilarious.

Top Bottom