List of Transformers Products Bought During 2021

electricidad

Citizen
Got Tigatron on New Year's Eve. Then my wife and daughters were caught in a freak ice event on their way home from Madison. They spent New Year's Eve at her parent's house, and I spent the evening taking down the Christmas tree, vacuuming the house, and hanging out with Tigatron.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Got Tigatron on New Year's Eve. Then my wife and daughters were caught in a freak ice event on their way home from Madison. They spent New Year's Eve at her parent's house, and I spent the evening taking down the Christmas tree, vacuuming the house, and hanging out with Tigatron.

Did the Tiger helpremove the decor and chase out any hidden elves who should be back at the North Pole?

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
So I snagged the Retro Headmasters Chromedome and Brainstorm while Walmart had some for regular price. (snagged Hardhead from Pulse, now i just have to find a Highbrow for a passable price)

OH MY GOD. Opening that box, seeing those Transformers (especially Brainstorm, he and Highbrow were the two I had as a kid), hit me SO HARD in the nostalgic feels! I'm a bit too young for the peak of Transformers where a majority of the reissues are focused...but I was the right age for Headmasters and the rush was exhilarating. I've gotten "nostalgia" stuff before, but I think this was the first time something (in particular from Hasbro) legitimately from MY childhood was reproduced.

Lord help me if Hasbro ever gets jiggy and releases Bumblebee, STarscream and Grimlock in late 80s gold box format.

Internet Jesus

Poison Love
Citizen
2022 list follows 2021 list while we don't have a new thread. Clearing my gets/maybes/preorders and adding SS86/Gen Selects/Legacy and tail-end Kingdom stuff.

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Just got Thrilling 30 Metroplex in the mail. Very dirty. Will need plenty of cleaning. But he's complete and in fine shape. Now I have every Titan Class released to this point. Now if only I still had shelf space. Or house space...

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Opened my Studio Series 86 Junkheap. Harder to fit together in cycle mode than my Wreck-Gar. It seems the feet pop off their underside pegs if I straighten the seat (to not collide with the back wheel). But I like him. He looks good. Please let them do a Scrapheap. I will buy.

Legacy Jhiaxus is awesome. Not much else to say. Maybe the silver gun could have a better place to plug on the side. And his footprint isn't perfectly stable. But I won't be surprised at all if he's figure of the year. Wow.

Also opened my SS Bayverse Galvatron. I like him and don't care that he isn't 1:1 to the movie I don't like anyway. That the truck folds so elegantly into a flat backpack is very impressive. A little weird that you can see right into his chest. And I wish he had better storage for his gun in both modes.

Just got DoTM Powerglide. Nice little figure, though his wings get in the way of his arms some. I'm reminded that I never picked up Combiner Wars Powerglide. I should. But maybe a new Powerglide will be announced/leaked any day. Who knows. In that case it might be more worth it to get that mold as Viper.

And I just got Energon Hot Shot. He sacrifices a lot of articulation and stability for his combining gimmick to work with the engineering of the time. Still he fills a previously missing piece in the puzzle that is my Energon collection.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Had Shattered Glass Flame War arrive along with a unexpected arrival in the form of Legacy Galaxy Shuttle, the reason for unexpected, is because I didn't notice the e-mail saying he been dispatched, so I was caught off guard a little, but still, he is a nice looking figure

Top Bottom