Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Ever since I saw Mary Poppins true form in the Aquaman movie, I'm thinking it's not a leap to find out that these were the Sweeps from that movie all along...

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
CZoTkCY.jpg
That's as many as I have.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is getting out of hand...
S9EwO3a.jpg

I was hoping to get a second Devastator made entirely of repaints, but I guess I'll settle on the box set since Pulse's 15% Off Black Friday coupon worked despite me not being a Premium Member.
Troop building Studio Series Devastator?!?! You win.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
I have a condition....
XQy8qtU.jpg

HC2Hf1n.jpg

... a Constructicondition! har har har

Really though, Movie Devastator's one of my fave TFs, but with how intricate and frail the whole combination scheme feels, I wanted to have a backup copy. Have one permanently in Devy mode, the other kept separate 'cause the individual bots are great too. I was expecting them to follow up Rampage with Payload and Demolishor and the like, but Studio Series just doesn't do repaints for some reason.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Weirdly, Walgreens Shockwave goes great with the CW Constructicons. Right size, same weird articulation choices, etc. Even has similar paint apps.

46875552351_69b8d95ba1_c.jpg

Though, remember that old box art of Ultra Magnus launching Silverbolt off his trailer? Anyone...? Y'all kids get off my lawn...

46237123905_3b98d45263_c.jpg

When your collection has a fever....

31752689567_b50942b810_c.jpg

Internet Jesus

Poison Love
Citizen
Oh hey, thread. I usually post images on my Instagram now since it's more convenient. But I just got the Armageddon kit in from BBTS since it's in super-deep discount and I had to post it up. The double electronics in the new gun arm is kinda ridiculous but I love it.

Also yeah, I split his Sentinel fingers. I already did it long ago before swapping the orange and red bits.

264489384_451824993122129_465838837325539305_n.jpg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh hey, thread. I usually post images on my Instagram now since it's more convenient. But I just got the Armageddon kit in from BBTS since it's in super-deep discount and I had to post it up. The double electronics in the new gun arm is kinda ridiculous but I love it.

Also yeah, I split his Sentinel fingers. I already did it long ago before swapping the orange and red bits.

View attachment 2693
Nice!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Fort Max was never a Prime though.
The next one should be Optimal Optimus but I haven't unpacked him and the Prime Toilet yet.

Primal was never a prime either, the name is similar but at no point did he call himself Prime, thou he offen did say "that's just prime!" I was thinking in terms of leadership

Top Bottom