Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

Nevermore

Citizen
Since it appears the Buzzworthy branding won't be going away for the foreseeable future, I though we might as well give it its own thread to avoid cluttering other related threads with stuff that doesn't really belong there.

To summarize - thus far we had:

Studio Series Deluxe Class:
Bumblebee 1977 Camaro with Charlie (re-release of the figure from the Studio Series 16 set, minus the customizing car parts and stickers)
WWII Bumblebee (re-release of the mainline Studio Series car mode Shatter figure)
Shatter (re-release of Studio Series 40 Shatter)
Bumblebee (Revenge of the Fallen production model Camaro, first release of this version followed by a mainline Studio Series general retail release this year)

Studio Series Battle Packs:
Bumblebee vs Dropkick (re-releases of mainline Studio Series Volkswagen Beetle Bumblebee and car mode Dropkick)
Clunker Bumblebee vs. Barricade (re-releases of mainline Studio Series Clunker Bumblebee and Barricade)
High Octane Bumblebee vs. Decepticon Stinger (re-releases of Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee in the colors from the "Transformers Tribute" Bumblebee 3-pack and Studio Series Stinger)

War for Cybertron Trilogy Bumblebee & Spike Witwicky (completely new figures)

War for Cybertron Trilogy Origin Bumblebee (completely new figure)

War for Cybertron Trilogy Worlds Collide 4-pack (Nemesis Primal, Fangry, Bumblebee & Blackarachnia)

Crash & Combine:
Grimlock & Optimus Prime aka "Primelock" (redecos of Robots in Disguise Crash Combiners Grimlock and Optimus Prime)
Grimlock & Bumblebee aka "Bumblegrim" (redecos of Robots in Disguise Crash Combiners Grimlock and Bumblebee from the two-pack with Sideswipe)

Cyberverse Spark Armor:
Bumblebee & Trash Crash (re-release from Bumblebee & Ocean Storm and redeco from Grimlock & Trash Crash)
Megatron & Chopper Cut (re-release)

Evergreen Warrior Multipack: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron & Starscream (Cyberverse re-releases)

Age of Extinction Mega 1-Step Bumblebee (re-release)

Power Charge Bumblebee (re-release of the Bumblebee movie figure)

The latest entry is a new wave of Studio Series Deluxe Class figures... well, actually, it turns out these are technically not "wave 2" - they're assortment #2.

The original Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series Deluxe Class assortment was F1280.

This one is F3927.

Hasbro product codes and EAN barcodes for the figures, plus in-packaging photos:

70 BB B-127: Hasbro product code # F4470, EAN # 5010993965908
Buzzworthy Bumblebee B-127 01.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee B-127 02.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee B-127 03.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee B-127 04.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee B-127 05.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee B-127 06.jpg

86 02 BB Kup: Hasbro product code # F4481, EAN # 5010993965885
Buzzworthy Bumblebee Kup 01.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Kup 02.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Kup 03.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Kup 04.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Kup 05.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Kup 06.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Kup 07.jpg

86 13 BB Cliffjumper: Hasbro product code # F4482, EAN # 5010993965892
Buzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 01.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 02.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 03.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 04.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 05.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 06.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 07.jpg

Manoiki

aka TJMD
Citizen
Mmmmm... more Cliffjimper, with painted windows. I'm diggin' the painted windows. Sometimes I really don't want to see the inside parts. Or maybe I just don't want to worry about the plastic breaking.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Mmmmm... more Cliffjimper, with painted windows. I'm diggin' the painted windows. Sometimes I really don't want to see the inside parts. Or maybe I just don't want to worry about the plastic breaking.
As long as it's just not translucent plastic painted over.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I've got little to no interest in this line, but I did just get Origin Bee, and he's a brilliant figure! Much like the Siege Seekers & Jetfire, this is a figure that I've waited 30+ years for, and I'm very happy with it.

The only thing he is missing is a gun to hold, the Jetpack is kind of a odd choice of accessory, the rods I can understand but a Jetpack? The only other question, is, when do we see a origins Wheeljack, based upon his first appearance in G1 and have the boxy alt mode?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
He's got a gun.

(goes and checks packing)

I honestly, didn't see that in the packing as it was right down in the corner, where the fold in the cardboard is, but then, I'm use to my figures being in plastic shells or at least have their weapons seeable directly, then, I guess I wasn't really paying attention!:oops::oops: Now, are you going to tell me that the packing is hiding a Jacky based on his G1 pre-earth appearance?😁

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In my mind Buzzworthy just sounds so much like an English Butler name that I assume the entire Buzzworthy universe, whatever that is, is adjacent to the Doctor Who universe. Thus, everyone on that Cybertron speaks with a British accent.
I'm reminded now of Buzz Killington from Family Guy, only I suppose this would be "Buzz Worthington."

Shockwave 75

Citizen
The only thing he is missing is a gun to hold, the Jetpack is kind of a odd choice of accessory, the rods I can understand but a Jetpack? The only other question, is, when do we see a origins Wheeljack, based upon his first appearance in G1 and have the boxy alt mode?
Yeah, the jet pack is an odd choice, but he did use one in the Dinobot Island two-parter.

Top Bottom