Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Yeah, it was a hectic week last week and then both Ms Vi and I got sick and I'm only just getting out from under that. Also got news that my grandmother has been very ill and cancer has been tossed around as a potential cause (on top of the other personal stuff that was going on) so I may wind up absent again in the coming days. Thankfully the immediate likelihood seems to be things other than that, but... she's 84 and these things happen.

I'm going to refresh myself on what's been happening and try or tomorrow to get a post in tonight so we can proceed.

Last edited:

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Thank you, I appreciate it. If things get worse, I probably will take my leave, but I'd rather not if I can avoid it.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
TDW: Good grief i hope everything goes well. Stay safe and stay positive. Zamuel: i can take this extra standard action this turn?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
About to step out. I'll be out for the rest of today and most of Friday so I'm posting to the IC now so it'll be up for the weekend. GSO, take two standards on your turn.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
If you happen to see it, I just wanted to make sure that 40 from Master Savage included the - 10 from Enrapture. It wasn't noted and I should get at least 1 round of it even if he saves.

I figure you probably did, but never hurts to check.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
I suddenly realize that I've been slowly moving Beathra away from using rhymes for his magic. Dunno how to feel about that.

I suppose it could be a character development to go along with the shift to the more nature-oriented concept. Honestly, it's been getting a lot harder to do poetry on the fly so maybe it's for the best anyway.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
I mean, yes, but I'm not about to have him break out in carefully measured syllabic meter. I don't have the time for basic verse these days, let alone anything more complicated.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Here's what the Wayback Machine managed to capture for Mey Hem: Everybody Wants to Cruel the World

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That is definitely going to be useful when i get to season 3. :)

Also, sorry it took so long for me to post. I kept flip flopping on whether Kage would strike at SAVAGE abd retaliate against Palin, or must fixate on SAVAGE. Having him focus on SAVAGE in a continued mixture of rage and desperation to ‘fix his mistake’ seemed to fit the character better.

Oalins gun packs a hell of a wallop. And sadly the dice roller was not kind to me. I was really hoping for an 8, or two, on my Cape Wave. Ah well. :)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Well well well. While I expected high damage, I had expected Night Cap to target Master SAVAGE instead Palin. He has solidly managed to knock her out in one hit, even punching through the weakness Ronny is in the midst of applying. This should make things interesting.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Honestly, I saw Master SAVAGE grabbing a guard and I thought "That guard's going to be used to absorb some damage this turn" and I figured I'd attack someone else. And I saw Palin deal more damage in one turn than my entire remaining health and that had to be nipped in the bud.

Top Bottom