The Leaked Listings Thread

Nevermore

Citizen
Hmm, weaponizers...
Hasbro has a tendency to reuse the names of gimmicks and apply them to different things. These have also been "Weaponizers" in the past:
TF Prime Weaponizer Optimus Prime packaging.jpgTF Prime Weaponizer Optimus Prime robot.jpgTF Prime Weaponizer Optimus Prime alternate.jpgTF Prime Weaponizer Optimus Prime attack.jpg
TF Prime Weaponizer Bumblebee packaging.jpgTF Prime Weaponizer Bumblebee robot.jpgTF Prime Weaponizer Bumblebee alternate.jpgTF Prime Weaponizer Bumblebee attack.jpg

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
One example of each would’ve been sufficient…
I was gonna say exactly that.

That said, I did have that in the back of my mind with it being a movie mainline (and the focus likely being on play features). Seems more likely it'd be a weapon deploying subline of some sort than Mini-Cons, I suppose.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Interesting, but I already bought Siege AND Earthrise Ironhide, so I can't imagine that this one would be good enough to make me buy yet another one.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I wish I couldn't. Both WFC Ironhide's are adequate at best. I can imagine a really Jazz/Hot Rod good one at Voyager SS budget that I would definitely want.

-ZacWilliam, doesn't mean we'll get it but I think they could possibly pull it off.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Interesting, but I already bought Siege AND Earthrise Ironhide, so I can't imagine that this one would be good enough to make me buy yet another one.
WHY must you tempt the Hasbro gods so?

The existing figure(s) are fine...but after seeing Hot Rod? They can certainly make a much more impressive Ironhide given the Voyager budget.

Can we just assume that anything from the 86 movie is fair game at this point? When we going to get another Prowl?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Can we just assume that anything from the 86 movie is fair game at this point? When we going to get another Prowl?

When the shuttle crash lands and the cons start their attack! MMMMMM, I just had a sudden thought, in the movie, the cons adandon the shuttle after they are discovered, whatever happened to it, did a con hit Autopilot before bailing out? Or did it just crash somewhere?

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
im only buying this if it includes a blasted by megatron second head

Top Bottom