BotCon 2022 Nashville, TN August 25-28

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I didn't see a thread about this since the forums reboot so I thought I'd start one.

They just announced they'll be taking reservations for vendors and exhibitors.

MrBlud

Citizen
BotCon 2022 being held in an exciting, major US city convenient to the Midwest and Southern regions by car and everywhere else by air

Sure sounds like Kentucky going by that…

Echowarrior

Citizen
If it's within easy driving distance and the hotel's not too expensive, I'll be on it like a cheap suit.

Reformatted 2086

Citizen
I'm still waiting for my Wasp Raider. If they don't get it to me by the end of this month I'm opening a dispute with Paypal. NO MORE DELAYS!

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
A half hour away from my daughter, whom I should be visiting in the beginning of August, because my job doesn't allow us to take the last week of August off.

So close...yet so far.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Frankly, I'm not completely sure that he is anymore.

He seemed like he was ready to move on and wanting to focus more on the future plans of his own company after last year's final RoboCon.

If anything, future BotCon merchandise may still be distributed via his company's website as a licensee, but not much else.

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
If he wasn't. I think the Con would say so, just because him being involved brought them so much negative reaction and fan hate.

-ZacWilliam, why would you keep quiet about dumping the big thing that's making folk dump you?

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Frankly, I'm not completely sure that he is anymore.

He seemed like he was ready and wanting to move on and focus more on the future plans of his own company after last year's final RoboCon.

If anything, future BotCon merchandise may still be distributed via his company's website as a licensee, but not much else.
I've had the strong impression that he's still doing PR, but you could be right. He might finally have decided that he's fighting a losing battle trying to defend himself ad infinitum.

That said, even the little bit you mention at the end is along the lines of why I said "we might (debate) what it means to be a part."

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Late to the party, but I don’t know who said butthole is; can someone DM me who he is so I know to avoid him? Thx!

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
I literally sometimes go to Nashville JUST to shop for toys/game/comics/stuff with friends, so this is some serious consideration.

Top Bottom