Disney animation and related media

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Holy cow, that's right! I never watched Star Command (except for the origins eps) but did they still have Zurg as Buzz's dad?

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Dang, I wanted more people cheering during that Dancing with Standing Out. Not even any response to the moon walk? Aw. Hope the guy survives to go another round.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Seems like Chris Evans was announced as Buzz several months ago, but I don't remember where I saw it. io9, maybe.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
It was announced about the same time we got a first glimpse look at it back at the end of last year. Pretty much just a still shot of Buzz in the ship from the beginning of the trailer.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the robo eps of Amphibia. Great couple of eps, good action at the second one.

I feel soooo sorry for the dad being the butt of jokes. He's a gamer? How young is he?

Dang, I thought Frobo would be taking the hunter robot's body. But I guess we won't see him in action until later, boo.

Killer robot needs to stay. He's so tenacious. Then desperate. I feel sorry for him.

Also love that he found the book. But wouldn't Andreas be excited to know that there's a third book out?

The line on
"Anything with memories has a soul" really hits me. It was something I wrote before. Wonder if it'll come up again later.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I'm guessing the Boonchoy parents are probably somewhere between their early thirties (not likely) to their early to mid fourties. Remembering that Anne is 13.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Either way, it's rather neat that the dad was gaming.

Also from the previous ep, I hate / laughed that they look like this is real life. Haha
Screenshot_2021-10-28-07-52-58-264_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Cybersnark

Citizen
The line on
"Anything with memories has a soul" really hits me. It was something I wrote before. Wonder if it'll come up again later.
I'm guessing that when we see Marcy again, her memories will appear to have been suppressed, only to dramatically reassert themselves.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Hmm, I don't want that to be a robot though.

Say the Mister X and Birthday eps.

I was going who IS that guy?!? He's so full of personality! It's almost too much. And of course, it's RuPaul. Hahaha! He's amazing though. Quite brilliant. He should come back on the side of good, er, frogs.

Love the parents but didn't need this ep so soon after showing how cool they can be in the last ep of fighting evil frobot.

I figured what the first two of Sprig's list would be. Kinda.

Y'know, it would be amazing if they changed the earthside intro to reflect Sprig's present. That would be cool.

Don't kick / dump on Mr Bonchoy anymore, dang it! He's a cool dad!

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
Well not Disney animated, but still Disney. Was looking on Disney plus and was surprised to see they are making a continuation of Willow.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
How about something actually relevant to the thread?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A r̶e̶b̶o̶o̶t̶ comeback 30 years in the making. Chip &#39;n Dale: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RescueRangers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#RescueRangers</a>, an Original Movie, streaming Spring 2022 on <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DisneyPlus?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#DisneyPlus</a>. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DisneyPlusDay?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#DisneyPlusDay</a> <a href="https://t.co/9rh72ppbw4">pic.twitter.com/9rh72ppbw4</a></p>&mdash; Disney+ (@disneyplus) <a href=" ">November 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Today was Disney + day. They dropped a lot of info for upcoming Plus releases. Marvel got the Lions share but Disney itself is getting "Tiana" in her own post movie adventures as a newly minted princess, Zootopia + shorts, "The Ice Age Adventures of Buck Wild" new movie now that Blue Sky studios have been absorbed into the mouse's collective nest, and "The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder" continuation series first real preview.

Pixar is also putting out "Cars on the Road" which is Lightning and Mater road tripping around, and a new series "Win or Lose" that has something to do about Baseball.

But on the Marvel front animation wise, a full confirmation of Season 2 of "What If?", and a spin-off "Marvel Zombies" full animated series, Spider-Man: Freshman Year, which is said to tie to the MCU Spidey, The already mentioned GotG Christmas Special, and "I Am Groot" starring Baby Groot.

But the big drop for us children of the 80's and 90's! "X-men '97" A continuation of X-men: The Animated Series which is grabbing a good amount of the creative talent and voice actors they can back.. There's already a full thread in Forum of Solitude started.

Top Bottom