Request to identify accessories!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
God damn. You've done it again. Keep up the good work lad and ladies! We're almost done!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The black missile is from either Generations Thrilling 30 Leader class Jetfire or Combiner Wars Leader class Skywarp.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Blue missiles - BW Ultra Optimus Primal?
Oh ****! I came to that conclusion myself around lunch time, and forgot entirely. I need to get them to my brother, as it's his optimus, I just stored it for him till he got the space for it... which was a while ago. Thank you very kindly.
The black missile is from either Generations Thrilling 30 Leader class Jetfire or Combiner Wars Leader class Skywarp.
Makes sense I have both, I guess the bins come back out to check. Thank you very much.

And it just dawn on me: the little purple thing isn't one piece, it TWO! And it belongs on the bird from abominus!

Edit: The missile was jetfire (generations.) but the missile LAUNCHER is currently being used by jetfire (G1.) so I put the missile in there. Three bits left! We can do this!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
It looks like part of the skirt armor from a Gundam kit. Can you flip it over? I might be able to ID it from the other side.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
It looks like part of the skirt armor from a Gundam kit. Can you flip it over? I might be able to ID it from the other side.
Flipped over, placed on a high contrast background, and with a high powered light to attempt to high light detailing.

Attachments

• 20240312_171111.jpg
    20240312_171111.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 50

wonko the sane?

Citizen
God damn. I love you people and I love this website. Another bit for the recycling! Two things left to go.

Attachments

• Junk updated.jpg
    Junk updated.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 47

Shadewing

Citizen
The purple thing, I think goes to POTP Cutthroat. I recognize that yellow talon as well, but can't recall who it goes to. Maybe Animated Swoop, but I think his are all on Hinges... I know its a thumb to somebody...

The White missles go to RID Ultra Magnus.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Yeah, the purple things (it was TWO of them! The crest and jaw of the bird mode.) go to cutthroat. The missiles are indeed RiD magnus.

The talon is driving me nuts: it feels so close.

And absolutely no idea what the blue thing is. Some kinda energy sword. It's possible it's not even a TF thing.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Could the yellow talon actually be a mandible instead? Like from the mouth of a bug-former?

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I thought so too: but I don't have any bugs that are missing mouthy bits, OR using that shade of green. It's entirely possible I USED to, I've been collecting since beast wars, but I sold off quite a few over the years too. All my armada, all my (original) RiD, my beast machines... It's strongly probable that I don't even have the toys associated with the two bits that are left anymore.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
THAT'S it. For some reason I never thought "talon", I kept thinking insect leg or mandible or THUMB, partly because of the size of the socket. Like the Side Swipe weapon, it's just such a particular piece (uncommon color, shape, and size). I kept wanting to go all Swerve and do a Thumb Quest but I wasn't sure where to begin.

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
As for the blue blade, that one keeps nagging at me. I feel like I've seen it before and should know what it is, but the answer eludes me. And from all my searches in its parts ID section, Transformerland doesn't seem to have it, whatever it is, on record.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I keep thinking it might be a PART of an accessory rather than its own thing becuase that flat panel at the end seems like it plugs into something. But it's the wrong shape for the TFTM 2007 Camaro's blade weapon.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
I have one of those purple pointy things with my misc. parts hoping to figure out what it was. Now I need to check my PotP Cutthroat.

And get pics of what else is in there and hijack Wonko's thread to utilize the Allspark's DWEs. (Delicious Walking Encyclopedias)

Top Bottom