Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
We have a light at the end of the tunnel for it, so that's good. It's just getting there that's the stressful part.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Glancing at it, it looks right. I was worried about us having a big chunk of narrative and a big chunk of combat.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
True. That enforced hiatus did break the flow a bit.

Apologies for it taking so long, but i have finally dropped in part 1 of my recap/synopsis of Mey Hems second season/campaign. Stronger, Better, Faster. It’s in the Mey Hem story notes. Let me know if it reads alright, if i’ve missed anything and if i’ve muddled some events. Part two is on the way.

Its just that such a lot happens in even the opening part of season two. Also, this stopping point isn’t quite at the end of the actual Disc 1 break. I’ll add that in soon.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
It also means I can't go back and look at previous combat to double check what I did last time. Like my memory isn't great and I usually compare against previous events to make sure everything is formatted correctly. But that's all gone, alas.

New boards also don't have superscript or subscript, so I has to change how I mark powers.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Pretty sure you have taken 50 Fatal Damage. Your regular HP in combat is 100 and the Fatal will only come into play if you take more damage than your HP.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That is oretty cool. My Lightning Blade attack is like that, but with d8s.

Though, maybe not 9 rolls. :)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Lightning Blade only affects one attack. It mostly won't matter with the amount of incoming damage from the players but just noting it as I gear up to post.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I can’t believe i fell for this. I half entertained the idea of baldy being Master SAVAGE, but brushed it off as overthinking it. :) Well played Zam.

Funnily enough, this actually fits Kages character, as Doc once had Beathra say that he believed Kage to be a littke too trusting. A little too honest. And that he’d need friends to pull him out if a trap.

Welp. Here’s the trap. :)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Although, Zam having the guy apparently trying to be ‘non-lethal’ does make Kage a little sympathetic to the bald guy. However, if this is a mistake, i don’t think Kage is going to take it well. :)
I saw this and had to keep quiet. Then again, your Like of the previous post made me wonder if you figured it out. It's similar to the description I used in Tijuego's dream sequence at the start of the second campaign so the clues were there. Still, I sprinkle in forgivable characters so it wouldn't be impossible for it to be taken at face value.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hehe. As soon as you said ‘mechanical arm’ and covered in weapons, i wondered. But since the campaigns are lost and i couldn’t fully remember the description, i erred on the side of caution. :)

like i said, well played Zam.

Kages reaction is going to be good! He just let himself get duped.

Patch

Citizen
Before I go on, can I do a General Knowledge check to have Patch figure out whether or not she's causing the woman's sickness?

Top Bottom