Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Hot Rod, Rodimus Prime and Power Master Rodimus Prime
100_4430.JPG

Boss Borot

The Living Junkyard
Citizen
Boop doop, have some slightly modified T-Wrecks.

Copper paint on his head and chest, some grey scars on his beast head, a new joint below the elbow to achieve this claw pose, and a removable claw weapon.
IMG_19102021_191931_(2000_x_2000_pixel).jpg
IMG_19102021_192049_(2000_x_2000_pixel).jpg
IMG_19102021_192614_(2000_x_2000_pixel).jpg
Hope these work, I'm not sure what the file size limit is on this new system.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
I still love the Alternators. I feel that some of them still hold up, compared to modern standards, for not costing $100+.

I've got mixed feelings about the alternators. I have a shelf full of them, along with anniversary Optimus. Classics Bumblebee and Cliffjumper are up there, too, because they look pretty good, scale-wise.

I worked hard to build up that collection, and I drove my wife crazy while I tried to track them down. But when I get sentimental and start to transform them . . . those sentimental feelings disappear pretty fast.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I have no issue transforming mine and are still actively looking to add to the collection even getting the Alterny spin off set
My fave sub line even beating out MPs

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
THAT'S what wrong! I was going through my Imgur site and found that pic. I think I took it a year ago. I was like "Something seems off in this pic."

Glitch

Citizen
20211020_171756.jpg

Clobber: "Gotta take you in Wild Wheel."
Wild Wheel: "Coulda been partners had you stayed in the gang."
Meteorfire: "Alright time out, lets do the Allegiance Swap show another episode 'kay? we've a Mechannibal lose remember?"

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
GaJygbl.jpg

P L A N Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

O0jjpdc.jpg

Nabbed a T30 Waspinator when BBTS briefly had him. Kinda wild that the $20 pricetag feels reasonable when $15 back in the day seemed outrageous, and now the new Kingdom one is pushing $25...
wtdQSMs.jpg

aB32awo.jpg

VhB8nPR.jpg

Scott McNeil Gang!
(got no Dinobot, so accept a different heroic 90s cartoon saurian with the same VA in his place)

UuqgirS.jpg

lngKfiC.jpg

dLGLOA3.jpg

eZnOZhV.jpg

aSDIFr1.jpg

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
I've got mixed feelings about the alternators. I have a shelf full of them, along with anniversary Optimus. Classics Bumblebee and Cliffjumper are up there, too, because they look pretty good, scale-wise.

I worked hard to build up that collection, and I drove my wife crazy while I tried to track them down. But when I get sentimental and start to transform them . . . those sentimental feelings disappear pretty fast.
I used to have Smokescreen, Silverstreak, Prowl, Binaltech Blue Tracks, Binaltech Yellow Tracks, Shockblast, Hound, Grimlock, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Mirage, and Skids. Then in 2007 I had to transform them all back to car mode so I could pack them up to move, and that was such a miserable chore that I eventually sold everything but the blue Tracks.

I do sometimes kind of wish I'd kept Shockblast, just because it was such a fun reimagining of Shockwave. But, I have the little NewAge Legends Porsche "Cyclops" to scratch that itch. It takes up much less space and is much easier to convert. I just wish it were in G1 toy colors.

Top Bottom