Hasbro Is Hiring For A Graphic Designer For Transformers!
Ever wanted to have your dream Transformer be cannon in the series? Well now is your chance to have your dream come true! Hasbro is hiring for a Graphic Designer in the ‘Transformers Department’. Read the full job description below the break! Don’t forget to also join our Transformers community and check out our forums!
Check out The Official Allspark Discord
Graphic Designer – Global Publishing
At Hasbro, we are looking for people who are passionate about impacting the future of play and entertainment. We seek individuals who are committed, curious, creative, and who are eager to keep imagination alive on teams that play together and create together. Our values – community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion – help cultivate inspiring, diverse workplaces where teams are built on positivity as much as productivity, and where individuals can do work they love with people they enjoy on brands they believe in, all for a company driven by greater purpose.
We are seeking a creative and hardworking Graphic Designer to join our Global Publishing team! We are looking for someone who is interested in working at a fast-paced environment with a collaborative team. This position has oversight to exciting Hasbro-owned brands including, but not limited to;
- My Little Pony
- Power Rangers
- G.I. JOE
The position reports to the Art Director and will be responsible for working with the team on the review and development of books, magazines, comics and other publishing formats.
A day in the life of a Graphic Designer in Global Publishing at Hasbro…
- Explore and interpret trend research
- Review and improve materials submitted by publishers, such as covers, interior art, and character designs
- Coordinate with vendors.
- Achieve key delivery dates.
- Gain and/or support creative alignment with internal partners.
- Seek out assets from within Hasbro and our studios for use by publishers.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelors degree of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Illustration, or Fine Arts, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in related industry
- Proven sketching or drawing ability
- High proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint/Keynote and Acrobat
- A strong understanding of character and story and the ability to evoke them through graphics.
- High level of creativity, passion and integrity
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and constantly changing working landscape
- Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally, visually and in writing
- Ability to work with team members in remote locations across the globe.
- Strong presentation skills
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Graphic Design, Book Publishing, Publishing, Creative, Research
Date: Feb 12, 2020
Requisition ID: 26441
Click Here to apply for the position today!!!!