Transformers: Unicron #5 – Five-Page Preview
Hotly anticipated thanks to the lack of an iTunes preview, we can at last share the first look at The Transformers: Unicron #5, due out tomorrow on 10th October. The final battle for Earth is about to begin, and the Transformers are going to need a lot of help! Read on to check it out.
Before reading, note that Unicron #5 is set after Optimus Prime #24, not out until next week, and as a result contains loose spoilers for how that issue will play out.
Check out the five-page preview below, and then head over to the Allspark Forums to discuss it with other fans!
The Transformers: Unicron #5 (of 6)
John Barber (writer), Alex Milne (artist), David Garcia Cruz (colors)
THE END IS HERE! The Transformers bots make one last, desperate stand against Unicron, as Optimus Prime plunges deep into the monster—and into the dark history that spawned them both.
• The final battle rages as Unicron attacks the Earth!
• Jam-packed with guest stars in a battle for survival—but will anyone make it out alive?
Latest posts by Callum (see all)
- War for Cybertron News Bonanza – Earthrise and Unicron Updates! - October 1, 2019
- IDW Publishing Solicitations for December 2019 - September 22, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: Transformers Animated Season 4 “Trial of Megatron” Full Plot Summary! - September 1, 2019