Optimus Prime #24 Full Preview
Via Adventures in Poor Taste, we now have the full five-page preview for the upcoming penultimate issue of IDW Publishing’s ongoing Optimus Prime series, scheduled for release next week, Wednesday 17 October 2018.
YOUTH IN REVOLT! As Unicron approaches, Optimus Prime’s colonist soldiers take matters into their own hands. With Autobot forces spread thin, will anybody stand in their way? And–more importantly–SHOULD anybody stop them?
– Ties in to the Unicron event!
– Part of the summer of Transformers–all building up to the end of the universe as we know it!
– The penultimate issue before the conclusion you have to see to believe!
– Black & white variant cover by Kei Zama!
Optimus Prime #24
Writer: John Barber
Artist: Andrew Griffith & Sara Pitre-Durocher
Color: Josh Burcham
Letters: Tom B. Long
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Release Date: October 17, 2018
Thanks to Allsparkers vagdra and Locoman for the scoop. You can join the discussion on the Allspark Forums here, and if you’re a new user make sure to get an account here. Or if you prefer, jump right into the live chat on our Discord server or in our Facebook group!
Latest posts by LS (see all)
- Siege Micro Master Packaging Revealed - October 20, 2018
- More Images of War for Cybertron: Siege Optimus Prime and Megatron - October 12, 2018
- Optimus Prime #24 Full Preview - October 12, 2018