Emma Frost Comes to Marvel Contest of Champions!
Kabam has announced today that Emma Frost, former White Queen of the Hellfire Club and leader of the X-Men, is now available in Marvel Contest of Champions for players to add to their roster of Champions! Continue reading for a brief video showcase and details on Emma Frost’s in-game abilities.
Kabam’s press release explains his abilities and stats. You can check out Emma Frost’s complete game stats breakdown, as well as gameplay tips, here on the Contest of Champions website. Join the Marvel Contest of Champions conversation here in our forums! Or jump right into the live chat on our Discord server or our Facebook group!
About Emma Frost:
Emma Frost is an incredibly powerful mutant, with a brilliant mind to match. She possesses staggering telepathic abilities, and is able to transform her body into organic diamond, rendering her almost indestructible. From White Queen of the Hellfire Club, to leader of the X-Men, she handles every challenge with grace, poise, and wit as sharp as a diamond.
Stats and Abilities:
All stats based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99:
- Health: 14,596
- Attack: 1,216
- Max PI:
- Without Signature: 3,821
- With Signature (99): 4,662
All stats based on 5-Star, Rank 5, Level 65, Signature Level 200:
- Health: 29,264
- Attack: 2,437
- Max PI:
- Without Signature: 7,698
- With Signature (200): 10,430
Character Class: Mutant
Basic Abilities: Bleed Immunity, Resist Physical, Prowess, Taunt, Power Sting, Concussion
Special 1 – Mental Assault
Emma Frost assails the Opponent’s mind directly with a pair of telepathic strikes.
- 100% chance to inflict Power Sting for 8 seconds. An opponent with Power Sting takes 1094.4 Direct Damage when activating a Special Attack.
Special 2 – Brainstorm
Emma Frost launches a psychic blast at the opponent, following it up with a direct mental attack.
- 100% chance to inflict Concussion for 8 seconds, reducing the opponent’s Ability Accuracy by 50%.
Special 3 – Dominate the Mind
Emma Frost takes complete control of the Opponent’s mind, subjecting them to extreme mental trauma before giving them a harsh return to reality.
- 100% chance to reduce the opponent’s Power Gain from all sources by 75% for 8 seconds.
In MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS, Marvel fans and gamers everywhere can team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance. Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars! Assemble a mighty team of Super Heroes and Super Villains from the Marvel Universe (choosing from Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and more! Collect, level up and manage your teams of Super Heroes and Super Villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel.
Latest posts by Steve (see all)
- IDW Comics Shipping List for October 17th! - October 10, 2018
- Captain Kirk Crosses Paths with Captains Picard, Janeway, and Sisko in All-New Story! - October 5, 2018
- NYCC 2018 Official Images of War For Cybertron: Siege and Red Alert Revealed! - October 4, 2018