The Maximal Cheetor Joins Transformers: Forged to Fight!
Kabam has announced that the youngest, and quickest, of the Maximals, Cheetor, has officially joined the fight in Transformers: Forged to Fight! Continue reading for a brief video showcase and details on Cheetor’s in-game abilities.
Kabam’s press release explains his abilities and stats. You can check out Cheetor’s complete game stats breakdown, as well as gameplay tips, here on the Forged to Fight website. Join the Forged to Fight conversation here in our forums!
Faction: Maximal | Class: Scout
As the youngest and quickest of the Maximals, Cheetor is one part soldier and one part daredevil. With the addition of rocket boosters and the power of flight, his Transmetal upgrade makes him even more unpredictable.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1540
- Attack: 185
- Max Rating: 563
- Health: 3,780
- Attack: 391
- Max Rating: 1,305
- Health: 9,825
- Attack: 1,017
- Max Rating: 3,531
Signature Ability – Feral Strike
Cheetor’s jovial nature can be quickly overcome by beastly aggression. Once he has hit his limit, his feral spark grants him incredible speed allowing him to decimate opponents before they are able to react.
When Filling a Bar of Power
- Cheetor gains a Feral Strike Buff, granting 10~40% Critical Rate and his attacks ignore Armor, Shielding, Evasion, and do not trigger enemy abilities for 4 seconds. Additionally, while Feral Strike is active, Cheetor gains a 25% chance to Evade Melee Attacks.
Special 1 – Transmetal Trauma
Cheetor gives his opponent the tail end.
- 100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 70~90% of attack over 8 seconds.
- 100% chance to inflict Repair Block. The opponent stays Repair Blocked from this attack for as long as they are Bleeding.
Special 2 – Quasar Blaster
Blasters set to full power.
- 100% chance to gain Power Rate Up, increasing this bot’s flow of Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
- This Attack deals up to 50% more damage based on the opponent’s percentage of Missing Power.
Special 3 – Maximal Overdrive
Faster than a Transwarp bullet.
- 100% to Power Lock the opponent for 10 seconds and drain up to 3% of the opponent’s Max Power.
- This Attack deals up to 100% more damage based on the opponent’s percentage of Missing Power
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history, including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.
Download Transformers: Forged to Fight Today
Latest posts by Steve (see all)
- IDW Transformers: Beast Wars #2 Full Preview - March 2, 2021
- BBTS Sponsor News: The Mandalorian, Getter Robo, Dragon Ball, Ultraman, Puppet Master, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Final Fantasy, NieR & More! - November 11, 2020
- ALLSPARK.COM’s Exclusive Track Preview for Transformers: War for Cybertron – Siege Original Soundtrack - September 3, 2020