IDW Comics Shipping List for March 21st!
It’s time for our weekly Diamond Comics Shipping List! Check out some great titles IDW has in store for us next week like Transformers: The IDW Collection Phase 2 Vol. 7, Dungeons & Dragons, Gears of War, Ghostbusters: Answer the Call, My Little Pony, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more! All coming your way for March 21st!
TRANSFORMERS IDW COLL PHASE 2 HC VOL 07
MEGATRON assumes control of the quest to find the Knights of Cybertron-a quest that has never before been so urgent, so personal, and so likely to end in tears. But the crew of the Lost Light isn’t so eager to follow his orders and, as is always the case, past decisions will come back to haunt them. Plus, The AUTOBOTS return to Earth-with OPTIMUS PRIME in command! But what is bringing them back-and what terrifying secret do the humans hold? And GALVATRON is on Earth as well, with a plan to reshape it as he once did with Cybertron. A bold new era begins here! Collects issues #28-34 of More Than Meets The Eye and #28-34 of Robots In Disguise.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS SHADOW OF VAMPIRE #1 GREATEST HITS ED
Fear the shadow of the vampire! Based on the hit role-playing game, this series takes readers into the world of Baldur’s Gate with some of the funniest, most fearless heroes (and miniature giant space hamsters) of all time! Catch up with this classic issue for a special introductory price so you can be ready for next month’s Dungeons & Dragons: Adventurers series!
• Based on the hit game that has been featured on Stranger Things and Geek and Sundry!
• Written by beloved Dungeons & Dragons master, Jim Zub (Avengers, Thunderbolts)!
• Special price to introduce new readers to the legends of Baldur’s Gate!
GEARS OF WAR RISE OF RAAM #3
One of the most iconic villains of the Gears of War universe takes the spotlight! Years before he became the bane of humanity on Emergence Day, RAAM rose through the ranks to take leadership of the Locust Horde armies thanks to his intelligence, strength, and ruthlessness. Now, witness that swift and brutal ascent in… The Rise of RAAM!
• Gears of Wars makes an explosive return to comics!
• Featuring the origin story of General RAAM!
• Variant covers by legendary artist Whilce Portacio!
• Gears of War is a global entertainment franchise that continues to deliver on high-fidelity storytelling along with heroic characters. It’s a mutliplatform property that extends beyond just gaming into global publishing, apparel, toys, and collectibles.
GHOSTBUSTERS ANSWER THE CALL #4
“What Dreams May Come,” Part 4! Emerging from their shared dream experience stronger and more united than ever before, the ladies redouble their efforts to take down “Schrecky” before he enslaves all of New York City in his twisted dream world. Will Holtzmann’s wild new “dream machine” be the ace they need to take him down?
LEGEND OF KORRA PRO BENDING ARENA GAME
Few diversions in Republic City offer as much excitement as attending a pro-bending game! This is doubly true when the teams facing off in the hexagonal ring are the reigning champs, the White Falls Wolfbats, and their fierce challengers, the Future Industry Fire Ferrets!
In The Legend of Korra: Pro-Bending Arena, 2 players face off as either the White Falls Wolfbats or the Future Industry Fire Ferrets in an attempt to defeat their opponent and take of the title of Pro-Bending Champions. Blending card drafting, resource placement, and area control, players in The Legend of Korra: Pro-Bending Arena draft unique decks for each bender on their team, equip special team-ability trick cards, and strategically place their team members and the elements they bend on the board. Push the farthest forward, or in a real show of strength, knock out the other team entirely, to claim the pro-bending championship!
• Advance solicit for December release!
• Game design from Sen-Foong Lim (Junk Art) and Jessey Wright (Pocket Adventure)!
MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #64
Fluttershy and Rarity travel to Manehattan where Rarity is shocked to discover old ugly fashions are back in style! Can Rarity find a way to push her creative instincts past… the past?
SPIDER KING #2
After discovering the burning wreckage of a crashed alien ship, Hrolf and his clan do what they do best: loot and pillage! Believing it to be a gift from the gods, they lay claim to a huge arsenal of alien weaponry and prepare for war!
• Vikings vs. Aliens!
• Reprinting the critically acclaimed, award-winning Kickstarter graphic novel!
• Perfect for fans of Vikings, Conan the Barbarian, or Hellboy!
STAR TREK NEW ADVENTURES TP VOL 05
Follow the adventures of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise in the timeline based on the new movies, as they continue their five-year mission of discovery into unchartered space.
In “Deity,” an away team becomes exposed when a massive alien ship arrives in orbit. Then, Captain Kirk and the crew are about to encounter their strangest discovery yet… themselves, in the “Mirror, Mirror” storyline “Live Evil.” Plus, the ship faces off with a renegade faction of Orions intent on disrupting the truce between their species and the Federation in “Reunion.” In “Legacy of Spock” the elder Spock joins the last survivors of Vulcan to search the galaxy for a new home. And in “Connection,” the crew comes into contact with a ship that looks eerily familiar. Collects the final 13 issues, #48-60, of the first Star Trek ongoing series from IDW.
STAR WARS ADVENTURES #8
The crew of The Ghost are trapped on an Imperial ship with no way out! The space pirate Hondo may be their only chance of escape… but can they trust him not to sell them out?
• The exciting finale of a two-part Star Wars: Rebels storyline!
• Plus an exciting new Tales from Wild Space!
TMNT UNIVERSE #20
“Service Animals,” Part 2 of 2. Raphael and Alopex are trapped in Null Industries and face brand-new enemies that force them to question their future!
Latest posts by Steve (see all)
- Allspark Art Showcase of the Week for July 21st 2018 - July 21, 2018
- GO-BOTS Return in All-New Comic Book Series - July 20, 2018
- Team Sonic Racing Comic Book Drifts Into Your Local Comic Shop in October - July 19, 2018