Transformers vs. Visionaries #2 Full Preview
Via Adventures in Poor Taste, we now have the full five-page preview of the upcoming second issue of IDW Publishing’s crossover miniseries Transformers vs. Visionaries.
Virulina, leader of the Darkling Lords, has discovered that the Transformers are vulnerable to magic–and now she’s using that weakness to try and gain control of Cybertron and wipe them out! Leoric and Ironhide team up to stop her, but quickly find themselves facing not only the Darkling Lords, but all of New Prysmos itself!
· Don’t miss the vintage style cover by Philip Murphy!
· Variant cover by Brendan Cahill!
Transformers Vs. Visionaries #2
Written by Magdalene Visaggio
Art by Fico Ossio
Color by David Garcia Cruz
Release Date January 31, 2018
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Thanks to Allsparker and dedicated comic book buff Daniel Adkins for alerting us to this news.
Latest posts by LS (see all)
- Hallmark Reveals 2018 Transformers Ornament – Starscream - April 20, 2018
- Lost Light #17 Full Preview - April 16, 2018
- Optimus Prime #17 Full Preview - April 15, 2018