Optimus Primal arrives in Forged to Fight
From the official website for Kabam’s mobile game Transformers: Forged to Fight come the statistics and abilities for new playable character Optimus Primal, of Beast Wars fame.
Optimus Primal began availability at 10 a.m. PST Thursday 4 January 2018.
About Optimus Primal:
The Maximal starship Axalon, commanded by Optimus Primal was pulled into a Transwarp Portal while in pursuit of a Predacon warship. Stranded on ancient Earth, Primal and his crew of Maximals fought the Beast Wars to preserve the timeline and protect all life in the galaxy.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1942
- Attack: 177
- Max Rating: 532
- Health: 4768
- Attack: 376
- Max Rating: 1304
- Health: 12392
- Attack: 975
- Max Rating: 3538
Basic Abilities: Crit Armor, Melee Bonus, Bleed
- Armor Buffs provide 100% Critical Resistance.
- Every 6 seconds if Optimus Primal has no Armor Buffs he will generate an Armor Buff, reducing damage from attacks by 2~4%. This ability stops if Optimus Primal is Armor Broken.
- 20% chance to gain an Armor Buff, reducing damage from attacks by 2~4% with a maximum of 10 stacks of Armor. This ability requires at least one active Armor Buff and stops if Optimus Primal is Armor Broken.
Blocked Melee Attacks:
- Blocked Melee Hits have a 30% chance to grant a Melee Buff, increasing Melee Damage by 10~18% for 6 seconds.
- Converts all Armor Buffs to Melee Buffs, increasing Melee Damage by 10~18% for 6 seconds.
Signature Ability – Isn’t That Just Prime
Optimus Primal hopes for the best, but always prepares for the worst. Damaging Debuffs have shorter durations and recover health when they expire.
- Damaging Debuffs expire 8% faster for each Armor Buff on Optimus Primal. Optimus Primal gains 1~5% of his max Health each time a Bleed on him expires.
Special 1 – Law of the Jungle
Optimus Primal launches into the air to bring justice to his foes.
- If Optimus Primal has received any Bleeds this fight he will inflict Bleed on the opponent that deals 30~38% of Attack over 4 seconds. The strength of the Bleed increases by 20% for each Bleed inflicted on Optimus Primal this fight.
Special 2 – Beast Warrior
The quickest way to peace, is to end the battle quickly.
- 50% chance each sword hit to inflict Bleed, Dealing 40~60% of Attack as damage over 5 seconds.
Special 3 – Gorilla Warfare
When it comes to dealing with Predacons, sometimes brutal is best.
- Optimus Primal’s rage grants him the maximum amount of Armor Buffs.
- 100% chance to inflict Attack Down, reducing the opponent’s Attack Rating by -20% for 32 seconds.
Allies – Mutual – Dinobot, Rhinox
- +2~8% Armor Rating
Enemies – Mutual – Waspinator
- +2~8% Attack
Beast Purification – Mutual – All Beast Wars Characters
- Heavy Attacks of Beast Wars characters grant 4~20% Attack Rating for 5 seconds and Purify Damaging Debuffs as long as there are 2 or more Beast Wars bots on Primal’s team.
- Bonecrusher – Bonecrusher will lose the ability to land Critical Hits and the Bleeds he inflicts will soon become an advantage for Optimus Primal’s first Special Attack.
- Ironhide – Ironhide’s greatest strength is his ability to deal out incredible Critical Hits. Optimus Primal will render the Demolition king unable to tear anything apart.
- Starscream – Starscream will tear through Optimus Primal’s Armor and inflict Critical Hits while the Ape’s Armor is Broken.
- Megatron – Megatron’s Fused Armor Break will block Optimus Primal’s Crit Armor from activating.
Recommended Modules for Optimus Primal:
- Security Module – Increasing Optimus Primal’s Armor will make him more survivable and give him more opportunity to use his high attack rating against the opponent.
- E.M.I. Module – Optimus Primal’s biggest disadvantage is his reliance on Melee Attacks. This module will help ensure he can thwart ranged opponents like that pesky Starscream.