Generation 1 Bumblebee Arrives in Transformers: Forged to Fight
Bumblebee will start being obtainable at 10 a.m. PST Thursday 21 December 2017.
Small, eager, and brave, Bumblebee acts as messenger and spy. Due to his small size, he dares to go where others can’t. He idolizes the bigger Autobots, especially Optimus Prime and Prowl while having a special bond with all his human allies.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1417
- Attack: 151
- Max Rating: 566
- Health: 3480
- Attack: 318
- Max Rating: 1299
- Health: 9043
- Attack: 827
- Max Rating: 3499
Basic Abilities: Melee Evade, Critical Rate Buff, Shield Break
- Grants a 24~32% Melee Evasion Buff that is removed the next time this bot Evades.
- Grants up to 3 Critical Rate Buffs that each increase Critical Rating by 20~28%. These buffs are removed each time this bot lands a hit.
- 100% Chance to Break the opponent’s Shielding, completely Nullifying all Shields and inflicting Shock, dealing 50~90% Energy Damage over 5 seconds.
Signature Ability – Bee Brave
Bumblebee isn’t the strongest or toughest bot, but while staying close to his enemy, he channels his unparalleled courage.
- Bumblebee generates 2~4.0 of Remaining Max Power every second and gains a 10% Melee Bonus while the enemy is within close range.
Special 1 – Gold Boot
Bumblebee delivers a spinning windmill kick.
- 100% chance to increase Critical Damage by 60% for the duration of this Special Attack.
Special 2 – Power Jam
Bumblebee overcharges his pistol to fry his enemy’s systems before knocking them off their feet.
- 100% chance to Power Lock the opponent for 10 seconds.
Special 3 – Ticket to Ride
Bumblebee’s wheeled combat comes together with his love of ranged attacks.
- Grants 20 Critical Rate Buffs that each increase Critical Rating by 20~28%. These buffs are removed each time this bot lands a hit.
Incoming – Role Models – Optimus, Prowl
- Heavy Attacks gain +2~5% Attack Buff for each alive team member.
Outgoing – Role Models – Optimus, Prowl
- +2~8% Armor
Incoming – Espionage Specialists – Mirage
- 14~70% less likely to activate opponent’s abilities when using Sp2 and Sp3.
Incoming – Allies – Arcee, Grimlock
- +2~8% Armor
- Rhinox – Bumblebee will tear through Rhinox’s shielding, leaving him prime for Bee’s critical hits.
- Soundwave – Bee can Shield Break with both Ranged and Melee his, ensuring even the mighty Soundwave can’t Reflect Ranged attacks for long.
- Bonecrusher – The master of Bleeds will punish Bumblebee with every crit.
- Dinobot – Bumblebee is rewarded for dashing at opponent’s and staying near them, but dashing into and hitting Dinobot’s block would be a painful mistake.
Recommended Modules for Bumblebee:
- Nightbird’s Mark – With both his two major abilities boosted, Bumblebee will become exponentially more powerful.
- EMI Module – Bee will gain the ability to Evade Ranged Attacks, forcing you to stay within Melee Range and in turn allowing him to generate power with his Signature Ability.
Latest posts by LS (see all)
- iTunes Previews: Transformers vs. Visionaries #3 & Rom and The Micronauts #3 - February 15, 2018
- Video Reviews of Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-5 Barricade - February 3, 2018
- Lost Light #14 Full Preview - February 2, 2018