Transformers: First Strike Full Preview
From Adventures in Poor Taste comes the full five-page preview of IDW Publishing’s Transformers: First Strike one-shot, the final tie-in issue of the First Strike crossover event, which has been held back by numerous delays. Following up from the Optimus Prime: First Strike, the cast of Revolutionaries deals with their new friend Centurion being lured back to Baron Ironblood’s cabal. Written by John Barber, drawn by Priscilla Tramontano, colored by Joana Lafuente, and lettered by Tom B. Long, Transformers: First Strike will be released Wednesday 8 November 2017.
· Tying into the events of First Strike–A Hasbro Comic Book Event!
· The second part of the Optimus Prime and the Revolutionaries story–continued from last month’s Optimus Prime: First Strike #1!
· Variant cover by Humberto Ramos!
Transformers: First Strike #1
Writer: John Barber
Artist: Priscilla Tramontano
Cover: Sara Pitre-Durocher
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Release Date: November 8, 2017
Latest posts by LS (see all)
- iTunes Previews: Transformers vs. Visionaries #3 & Rom and The Micronauts #3 - February 15, 2018
- Video Reviews of Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-5 Barricade - February 3, 2018
- Lost Light #14 Full Preview - February 2, 2018