Megatron Shows No Mercy in Transformers: Forged to Fight!
Kabam has announced that the Decepticon leader Megatron has officially joined the fight in Transformers: Forged to Fight! Continue reading for a brief video showcase and details on Megatron’s in-game abilities.
Kabam’s press release explains his abilities and stats. You can check out Megatron’s complete game stats breakdown, as well as gameplay tips, here on the Forged to Fight website. Join the Forged to Fight conversation here in our forums!
Faction: Decepticon | Class: Tactician
Once a renowned gladiator in pre-Civil-War Cybertron, Megatron used his charisma and brutality to fuel the Decepticon uprising. Megatron’s ultimate goal is to rule over all living beings, only his sworn enemies, Optimus Prime and the Autobots stand between him and his goal of supreme authority.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1732
- Attack: 158
- Max Rating: 537
- Health: 4,253
- Attack: 334
- Max Rating: 1,270
- Health: 11,053
- Attack: 868
- Max Rating: 3,485
Signature Ability – No Mercy
Megatron shows no mercy and uses the enemy’s own strengths against them.
- As long as the opponent has a Fused Debuff, Megatron’s Melee Attacks have a 20~60% chance to Steal a buff from the opponent for 5 seconds.
Special 1 – Energon Crush
The Energon Flail is perfectly designed to shatter the defenses of even the toughest bots.
- 100% chance to inflict Armor Break, removing opponent’s Armor and applying 26~34% Armor reduction for 10 seconds.
Special 2 – Atomic Slug
Megatron initiates the brutality setting on his Fusion Cannon.
- 100% chance to decrease Attack by -32~-40% for 10 seconds.
Special 3 – All Too Easy
There is no limits to the carnage Megatron is willing to inflict on his foes.
- 100% chance to inflicts Shock, dealing Shock Damage for 200% of attack over 20 seconds.
- Grants Fusion Overload, allowing unlimited Full Power shots of the Fusion Cannon for the rest of the fight.
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history, including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.
Latest posts by Steve (see all)
- Allspark Art Showcase of the Week for September 22nd 2018 - September 22, 2018
- BBTS Sponsor News: Great Saiyaman, Nier, Mythic Legions, Mortal Kombat, Marvel, DC, Berserk, Tranformers, Dragon Ball & More! - September 19, 2018
- IDW Comics Shipping List for September 26th! - September 19, 2018