Beast Wars’ Dinobot Arrives in Transformers: Forged to Fight!
Kabam has announced that the honor-bound warrior Dinobot has officially joined the fight in Transformers: Forged to Fight! Continue reading for a brief video of his move set and details on his in-game abilities.
Kabam’s press release explains his abilities and stats. You can check out Dinobot’s complete game stats breakdown, as well as gameplay tips, here on the Forged to Fight website. Join the Forged to Fight conversation here in our forums!
Faction: Autobos | Class: Tactician
Honor and Glory are the only two things worth dying for, a belief truly befitting this fierce Predacon turned Maximal warrior. But don’t be fooled by the harsh exterior, the spark of a hero lies within the mighty Dinobot.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1732
- Attack: 158
- Max Rating: 579
- Health: 4,253
- Attack: 334
- Max Rating: 1,344
- Health: 11,053
- Attack: 868
- Max Rating: 3,528
Signature Ability – Survival of the Fittest
Dinobot despises weakness and will pierce the blocks of enemies with broken armor.
- If a Blocking opponents is Armor Broken, Dinobot deals 20% more damage through their Block and has a 10~30% chance to deliver an Unblockable Attack.
Special 1 – Triassic Turbulence
Dinobot and his opponent are sent skyward.
- 50~70% to inflict a 10~30% Armor Break for 5~7 seconds.
Special 2 – Jurassic Justice
Dinobot gives his opponent no quarter.
- 20~40% Armor Piercing, that chance increases to 100% with Critical Hits.
- 70% Chance to gain Critical Rating Up, enhancing Critical Chance and reducing the chance an opponent Evades by 30% for 7 seconds.
Special 3 – Cretaceous Carnage
Dinobot finishes his opponent off in a fit of primal rage.
- 50% chance per hit to Repair 3% of Health over 4 seconds.
- 100% Chance to gain Critical Rating Up, enhancing Critical Chance and reducing the chance an opponent Evades by 30% for 14 seconds.
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history, including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.