Transformers: Forged to Fight Hits 4.0 with New Chapter and Masteries
Transformers: Forged to Fight, the unique mobile fighter from Kabam, is launching its 4.0 update on October 18. The update includes story content in the form of Act 3, Chapter 3, as well as new Masteries, new features, and the usual tweaks and fixes.
The full press release follows, or see the updates notes posting here on the Forged to Fight website.
Version 4.0 will be available October 18th with brand new features, improvements and fixes!
Act 3, Chapter 3 is now unlocked!
Megatron’s rise to power culminates in this chapter as the Scientist struggles to prove his value to his crazed leader. The Scientist offers his latest creations, further enhancing Megatron’s Sharkticons and legion of Transformers to carry out his maniacal ambitions. Can the Commander and his allies remove this terrible foe? Maybe with the help of some new allies…
10 new powerful Masteries are now available!
- Glass Cannon: Increases the Attack Rating of all your Bots, but lowers their maximum Health
- Double Edge: Increases the Attack Rating of all your Bots, but they suffer a Bleed Debuff every fight
- Despair: Enemies Repair less Health for each Debuff they’re suffering from
- Suppression: Enemies suffering Stun trigger fewer abilities and Repair less Health
- Stupefy: When your Bots inflict Stun, it lasts longer
- Deep Wounds: When your Bots inflict Bleed Debuffs, they last longer and deal extra damage
- Bleed Resistance: Any Bleed Damage your Bots would take is reduced
- Shock Resistance: Any Shock Damage your Bots would take, such as Shock Debuffs, is reduced
- Silica Plating: Any Heat Damage your Bots would take, such as Burn Debuffs, is reduced
- Inhibitor: Enemies suffering from Shock or Stun generate less Power
- Awakening Programs have been added, providing a way to activate a Bot signature ability without duplicating it
- Signature Upgrades have been added, allowing the upgrading of a signature ability of an already awakened Bot
Improvements & Fixes
- Bot statistics that increase from Upgrading and Forging are showcased more clearly
- Alliance Missions will initially provide a recommended Map and Difficulty based on your Alliance
- Editing the Alliance objective or description now supports changing the existing text
- Tapping on a Relic during a raid will display additional information about it
- Added a setting to refresh ‘don’t show again’ popups
- The Fight menu has been updated to better showcase relevant Missions
- The spark inventory now default sorts by class, and has new filter options for Mod and Alpha sparks
- The Daily mission banner will update to showcase the relevant class each day
- Tapping a player’s name on the Raid leaderboard will display their Commander profile
- Clarification for what fight round of an Arena series you are in
- Crashing during loading into Raids or Mission fights will no longer apply a health penalty
- Fixed an issue that caused extra Bots from appearing in combat
- Fixed a delay when Ramjet fires his Special 1 attack, along with other related delays
- Crash fixes and optimizations