Galvatron Joins Transformers: Forged to Fight!
The reborn Decepticon leader has appeared in Kabam’s Transformers: Forged to Fight game. According to a press release, Galvatron shares his origin with the original G1 cartoon version of the character. His visual design is based heavily on the Titans Return Voyager figure. More details after the jump!
Stats for the Demolitions-class Decepticon are as follows:
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1748
- Attack: 165
- Max Rating: 590
- Health: 4291
- Attack: 347
- Max Rating: 1352
- Health: 11153
- Attack: 901
- Max Rating: 3549
Signature Ability – Will of Unicron
While the enemy is at low Health, Galvatron has a chance to channel dark energy from Unicron himself.
When Fully Charged
- Galvatron has 0.5% chance for each percentage of the opponent’s missing Health to become Unstoppable and gain 10~30% Power over 6 seconds.
Special 1 – Particle Acceleration
Galvatron uses his Particle Accelerator to leap forward and bash his opponent.
- 1% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
Special 2 – Dark Energy Blast
Using his vast stores of power, Galvatron fires a blast of super-charged particles.
- 2% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to consume all charges and inflict Dark Burn, instantly dealing 80~100% of Attack as Energy Damage.
Special 3 – Galvagun Overcharge
Will Galvatron’s enemy withstand the attack? Here’s a hint: Go ask Starscream.
- Galvatron channels 30 Dark Energy Charges.
- 3.3% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to consume all charges and inflict Dark Burn, instantly dealing 80~100% of Attack as Energy Damage.
Latest posts by Jonesy (see all)
- Weibo Leaks More Authentics Package Imagery – Deluxe, Voyager? - February 1, 2018
- MP-34S Shadow Panther Revealed! - January 18, 2018
- Official Optimus Prime vs. Megatron Stop-Motion Video - January 8, 2018