Transformers: Forged to Fight Rolls Out New Storyline and Introduces Mastery Points!
Kabam Studios has revealed that Transformers: Forged to Fight has received a new game update! The update adds a brand new chapter in the storyline and introduces the addition of “Mastery Points”, which will allow players to strategically configure their ultimate team! Continue reading for more details.
TRANSFORMERS: FORGED TO FIGHT INTRODUCES EPIC ACTION WITH NEW GAME UPDATE
Popular Mobile Action Fighter Rolls Out New Story Line and Introduces Player ‘Mastery Points’
Introducing Act 3, Chapter 2! Megatron’s rise to power as ruler of The New Quintessa Wastelands becomes paramount. His threat is believed to be so great that The Quintessons need you, Commanders, and Optimus Prime to join forces to defeat Megatron! Beware of the Sharkticons while you battle through this quest, they’ve been enhanced and can’t wait to sink their teeth into you, Commanders! Will Drift be corrupted by Megatron’s influence? Are the Quintessons to be trusted? Find out in Chapter 2 of Act 3!
Masteries have arrived!
Players can now earn ‘Mastery Points’ by increasing their Commander level. Your first point will be earned at level 18. Every time players level up after, they will receive another point. Strategically configure your Masteries to suit any challenge and strengthen your team. With this feature, you will invest Mastery Points into Offensive or Defensive abilities and stats.
Here’s the list of Masteries that will be available so that you can prepare:
- Damage: Increases the Attack Rating of all Bots.
- Sequencer: Increases Special Damage for Special Attacks activated after a Combo.
- Courage: Grants an Attack Buff while Health is low.
- Sniper: Basic Ranged Damage is increased based on the distance from the opponent.
- Gunslinger: Grants an Attack Buff after successfully sidestepping a ranged attack.
- Counterpunch: Grants an Attack Buff after successfully sidestepping a melee attack.
- Pierce Armor: Critical Hits ignore a percentage of enemies’ Armor.
- Critical Rate: Increases the chance to score a Critical Hit.
- Critical Damage: Increases the damage dealt by Critical Hits.
- Health: Increases the maximum Health of all Bots.
- Armor: Increases passive Armor for all Bots, reducing attack damage.
- Full Mettle: Grants an Armor Buff while Health is almost full.
- Resist Melee: Reduces damage from closerange attacks.
- Critical Resistance: Reduces enemy Critical Rate.
- Critical Damage Resistance: Reduces enemy Critical Damage.
- Resist Ranged: Reduces damage from long range attacks.
- Energy Resistance: Reduces damage from energy based attacks.
Battle for Bots in new Raid Events, visible in the Battle Center!
- Limited time raid events are showcased in the Battle Center.
- Win Raids while events are running to earn Bot Chips to buy new Bots.
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history , including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.
Latest posts by Steve (see all)
- BBTS Sponsor News: The Mandalorian, Getter Robo, Dragon Ball, Ultraman, Puppet Master, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Final Fantasy, NieR & More! - November 11, 2020
- ALLSPARK.COM’s Exclusive Track Preview for Transformers: War for Cybertron – Siege Original Soundtrack - September 3, 2020
- TFSource Sponsor News – MMC Mors, Volatus, MP22 Ultra Magnus & MP36+ G1 Megatron, PE Mega Dragon & More! - August 3, 2020