Starscream Smuggles His Way Into Transformers: Forged to Fight
Kabam has announced that Megatron’s second in command Starscream has officially joined the fight in Transformers: Forged to Fight! Continue reading for a brief video of his move set and details on his in-game abilities.
Starscream’s design is based on his upcoming Power of the Primes toy design. Kabam’s press release explains his abilities and stats. You can check out The Chosen One’s complete game stats breakdown, as well as gameplay tips, here on the Forged to Fight website. Join the Forged to Fight conversation here in our forums!
Faction: Decepticons | Class: Tactician
Don’t turn your back on Megatron’s notoriously less than loyal Decepticon Air Commander. His lust for power through betrayal earns him scorn, ridicule, and the odd laser blast from Megatron, yet his legendary resilience always prevails. He dreams that one day he will be called Lord. Lord Starscream.
Nullify All Hope
Starscream’s cunning is without limits, eventually he will find a way to nullify any advantage an opponent has.
- Starscream’s Null Ray has a 30%~70% chance to Nullify any type of Buff. This does not affect Buffs from Modules, Masteries, or Boosts.
Special Attack 1 – Air Superiority Complex
A sycophant’s vengeance at last.
- 80% Chance to increases Ranged Damage by 45~65% and Projectile Speed for 8 seconds.
Special Attack 2 – Cunning Treachery
He’s got you now!
- 72~85% Chance to cause a 50~70% Armor Break for 7 seconds.
Special Attack 3 – Null-Ray to Oblivion
Conquest is made of the ashes of one’s enemies.
- Nullifies all Buffs from the opponent.
- Starscream’s Seekers – Ramjet
- +5~15% Damage and 10~50% Armor Piercing for all Decepticon Ranged Attacks.
- Sky Assault – Windblade, Waspinator
- +7~25% Anti-Evade
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history, including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.
Latest posts by Steve (see all)
- IDW Comics Shipping List for November 21st! - November 14, 2018
- Allspark Art Showcase of the Week for November 10th 2018 - November 10, 2018
- IDW Comics Shipping List for November 14th! - November 7, 2018