Optimus Prime #10 Full Preview
From Newsarama comes the full five-page preview of the upcoming tenth issue of IDW Publishing’s Optimus Prime ongoing series. This issue revolves around Alpha Trion telling the younger main characters a story about now-deceased but still historically-relevant Galvatron from the ancient era of the Thirteen. Written by John Barber, drawn by Livio Ramondelli and Kei Zama, and colored by Josh Burcham, Optimus Prime #10 is expected for release the coming Wednesday 30 August 2017.
Optimus Prime #10
John Barber (w) • Livio Ramondelli & Kei Zama (a) • Kei Zama (c)
THE RETURN OF GALVATRON THE BARBARIAN! Optimus Prime meets with Alpha Trion, the ancient sage, who reveals a tale of Cybertron’s earliest days, when the original Thirteen Primes united the world. But even then, the warrior known as Galvatron was a wild card… shaping the future in unexpected ways.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
· Leads directly into this month’s First Strike event!
· Variant cover by Andrew MacLean!
Latest posts by LS (see all)
- iTunes Previews: Transformers vs. Visionaries #3 & Rom and The Micronauts #3 - February 15, 2018
- Video Reviews of Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-5 Barricade - February 3, 2018
- Lost Light #14 Full Preview - February 2, 2018