License Holders for Star Trek: Discovery Announced!
Via License Global we have the official list of Star Trek: Discovery license holders announced by CBS Consumer Products. The list of licensing partners to support the upcoming series, which is set to beam on September 24th exclusively through the CBS All Access streaming service.
New licensees for Star Trek: Discovery include:
- Simon & Schuster for a worldwide publishing program;
- IDW for comics;
- Titan Entertainment for souvenir magazines;
- Disruptor Beam for a mobile game update to “Star Trek: Timelines”;
- Rubie’s for costumes;
- Eaglemoss for die-cast ship models;
- Trevco for t-shirts in the U.S.;
- Anovos for replicas of the new Starfleet uniforms in the U.S.;
- Rizzoli for calendars in the U.S.;
- McFarlane for figures in the U.S.;
- QMX for prop badges and replicas in the U.S.;
- FanSets for pins in the U.S.;
- Gentle Giant for 3D replicas in the U.S.;
- Danilo for calendars in Europe;
- Pyramid for posters, prints and fan gear in the U.K.;
- Cotton Division for apparel and accessories in France; and
- Impact Rock for posters and prints in Australia.
Latest posts by Steve (see all)
- IDW Comics Shipping List for February 28th! - February 21, 2018
- Toy Fair 2018: Playmates Toys’ Mysticons Official Images - February 19, 2018
- Toy Fair 2018: Playmates Toys’ Voltron: Legendary Defender Official Images - February 19, 2018