Megatron Enters the Field in Transformers: Forged to Fight
Previously seen only as a map boss in an earlier form, Megatron will become available tomorrow as a playable character in Kabam’s Transformers: Forged to Fight, based on his Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen appearance. Kabam has released a brief video of his move set and details on his in-game abilities.
Transformers: Forged to Fight pits characters from across the Transformers multiverse against one another in fighting-game-format duels, on iOS and Android. The new Megatron character appears to be a loving translation of his Revenge of the Fallen film design into the game’s sleeker aesthetic, packed with menace, a characterful move set, and a distinctly Megatron set of special abilities as a pernicious debuffer who’s hard to keep down.
The full press release follows:
‘Megatron’ Joins the Battle in ‘Transformers: Forged to Fight’
All Hail Megatron! That pretty much sums up the Decepticon leader’s ambition, and his minions’ fear-induced feelings. Pity those that stand in the way of his eternal struggle against his sworn enemy Optimus Prime. Megatron will be joining TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight on Thursday, 7/13 at 10AM PT.
Signature Ability – All Hail Megatron
Megatron always comes back.
- Megatron always comes back. When Health drops below 10%, Megatron Repairs 10~30% of his base Health over 3 seconds.
Special 1 – Over Power
Opponents are relegated to insignificant underlings.
- Inflicts 10 Impair Charges.
Special 2 – Peace and Tyranny
Unification through subjugation.
- Increases Ranged Attacks Damage by 26~40% for 6 seconds.
Special 3 – Dark Absolution
Bow to his might and live. Oppose him and meet your end.
- Inflicts 20 Impair Charges.
- Megatron gains +5% Critical Chance for each Impair Charge on the opponent. If Megatron scores a Critical Hit, he consumes those charges and inflicts 2% Critical Damage per stack consumed.
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history , including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.
Download Transformers: Forged to Fight Today: http://www.bit.ly/PlayTransformersFTF
Latest posts by Copper (see all)
- Transformers: Cyberverse Episode 4, “The Journey”, Available on YouTube - September 23, 2018
- Paramount Taiwan Releases New Bumblebee Teaser - September 22, 2018
- The Spark in Review: September 21, 2018 - September 21, 2018