Transformers and MLP Comics Shipping List for June 14th!
Two Transformers titles, an issue of Revolutionaries, and a hefty MLP collection are headed your way next week. Check out our Diamond Comics Shipping List for IDW’s Transformers and MLP titles due out Wednesday, June 14th.
OPTIMUS PRIME #8
(W) John Barber (A) Casey W. Coller (CA) Kei Zama
Jazz confronts his past-and the Autobot’s future-in front of millions of television viewers. But will he make the people of Earth understand Optimus Prime’s mission… or turn against it?
(Note: Two variant covers by Casey Coller and Andrew Griffith)
(W) John Barber (A/CA) Livio Ramondelli
Exiled from civilization, the Dinobots are the last line of defense against the ultimate Cybertronian dinosaur-Trypticon! But how much are the Dinobots willing to sacrifice for a world that hates them?
• Dinobots versus the biggest dino of them all-Trypticon!
• John Barber and Livio Ramondelli finish their Dinobot trilogy that started in Transformers: Punishment and Transformers: Redemption!
(Note: Variant cover by Jeffrey Veregge)
(W) John Barber (A) Fico Ossio (CA) Robert Atkins
M.A.S.K. vs. the ATOMIC MAN! The Revolutionaries uncover the deep, dark secret of Mike Power, the Atomic Man-and enlist the help of M.A.S.K. to bring in the long-lost agent! But there’s more to Power’s story than anyone imagined, in the oddest story of 2017!
(Note: Two variant covers by Jed Dougherty and Fico Ossio)
MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC TPB VOL 12
(W) Ted Anderson (A/CA) Andy Price
The craziest, most epic MLP story yet! Multiple versions of ponies are springing up around town and strange new beasts stalk the land as an orb of energy grows larger in the sky. Twilight and the Princesses have no answers… but Discord might in “Chaos Theory!” Collects issues #48-53.
Latest posts by Chris (see all)
- So… Black Panther’s Panther Jet looks a lot like… - September 7, 2017
- Transformers and Hasbro Comics Shipping List for September 13th! - September 6, 2017
- Hasbro files trademark lawsuit against Warner Bros and DC Comics over Bumblebee! - August 30, 2017