Forged to Fight 2.0 Updates: Playable Drift, The Last Knight Battle Arena, and New Missions!
Kabam Games has announced new game elements and a host of gameplay tweaks as part of their 2.0 update to TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight. According to a press release, the update includes a playable version of Autobot Drift (in his movie design) as well as new missions and a new battle arena based on scenes from TRANSFORMERS: The Last Knight.
Full details of the update are located here. Kabam’s outline of the 2.0 release notes are also below.
- Rumors that the Autobot Hot Rod has arrived on New Quintessa enrages
- Drift who vows to hunt him down. Perplexed by Drift’s vow Optimus Prime and Bumblebee fear that the Decepticon turned Autobot has gone rogue and is resorting back to his old Decepticon ways. Play the all-new Spotlight – “A Question of Loyalty” – and find out what happens when brothers in arms do battle.
- Megatron has returned to take his place as the new boss of Alliance Missions!
- New Daily Login Calendar! Great prizes await the faithful Commanders who login every day! Collect Rewards from the 7 Day, 28 Day, and Alliance Calendars.
- Fight in a brand new environment inspired by Transformers: The Last Knight
- Base updates bring a new level of visual polish and navigational ease
- Show off up to four Relics with two new sockets added
- Several new Relics with new effects have been added. New Relics can be found by fully exploring any difficulty level of “A Question of Loyalty” as well as from the special Event Calendar. These Relics also have new in-game benefits.
Use New Boost Updates:
- Boosts can increase your damage output or survivability.
- Activate an XP Boost to accelerate your level ups and claim rewards faster.
- Some Boosts are only applied to a specific game mode.
- 1-Star and 2-Star Bots now start with two Special Attacks at Rank 1 and unlock a third Special Attack after Ranking Up.
- 3-Star Bots now start with three Special Attacks at Rank 1.
- Received a re-design, both on his Basic Abilities and his Signature.
- Updated design will be more in line with other Demolition Bots (Very high
- damage bursts in a short period of time)
- Acid does not have a cost anymore and Neutralizes Resistances Buffs
- when active, making him really great against Bots like Ultra Magnus.
- Will deal Burn on his Special 3.
- Whenever opponents have an active Debuff, Mixmaster will get a huge Critical Rate Buff.
- Generates power from Non-Critical Hits.
- Power generation from Critical Hits has been reduced to 12%.
- Guardian’s Ferocity now has a 20% increased chance to trigger at all Signature levels.