Transformers and MLP Comics Shipping List for June 7th!
Those lazy days of summer are approaching, and IDW has you covered for reading material. Check out our shipping list for Transformers and MLP titles due to ship to stores via Diamond Comics Distributors on June 7th.
TRANSFORMERS LOST LIGHT #6
(W) James Roberts (A/CA) Jack Lawrence
You know that sinking feeling you get when you witness the destruction of an entire planet? Rodimus and company are about to feel that. Hardcore.
(Note: Variant covers by Nick Roche and Alex Milne)
MY LITTLE PONY LEGENDS OF MAGIC #3
(W) Jeremy Whitley (A/CA) Brenda Hickey
Journey back in time to discover the secret origin of Canterlot Castle! Will the legendary Mistmane be able to save the castle from the mysterious forces sabotaging the castle’s construction?
(Note: Variant cover by Zachary Sterling)
HASBRO HEROES SOURCEBOOK #1
(W) John Barber, Various (A) Robert Atkins, Various (CA) Fico Ossio
If you’re new to the Hasbro Universe or a long-time fan, this book is for you! Featuring a veritable TON of bios on your favorite characters, from A to D, plus papercraft projects, a map of the new GI JOE Headquarters and an exclusive story featuring Rock ‘N’ Roll and his fateful encounter with the Cold Crawlers!
– Featuring writing and art by some of today’s top talent including John Barber, Guido Guidi, Aubrey Sitterson, Fico Ossio, Chris Ryall, Jack Lawrence, Brandon Easton, Steve Kurth, Cullen Bunn, Robert Atkins, Mairghread Scott, David Messina, and Jimmy Johnston.
– Exclusive paper-crafts, posters and stories in every issue!
(Note: Variant cover by Sam Lofti)
Chris joined the Allspark community in 2002 and has been a member of the News and Content team since 2014.
Latest posts by Chris (see all)
- So… Black Panther’s Panther Jet looks a lot like… - September 7, 2017
- Transformers and Hasbro Comics Shipping List for September 13th! - September 6, 2017
- Hasbro files trademark lawsuit against Warner Bros and DC Comics over Bumblebee! - August 30, 2017