Transformers Definitive Collection Signing in London
The G1 Transformers Definitive Collection
This new UK partwork magazine from Hatchette will collect the complete history of Generation 1 Transformers comics. This includes Marvel UK’s original stories, some of which are being coloured for the very first time by IDW mainstay John-Paul Bove.
This Saturday 14th January from 2-4pm, Orbital Comics’ shop on Great Newport Street will play host to a number of creators involved in the comics:
- Simon Furman, longtime writer for Marvel, IDW and more
- Jeff Anderson, Marvel artist
- Stephen Baskerville, Marvel and IDW artist
- Lee Sullivan, Marvel artist
- Geoff Senior, Marvel artist
- John-Paul Bove, IDW colourist
Additionally, the store will have the first three issues of the partwork – Marvel UK’s Target: 2006, IDW’s Stormbringer, and Marvel’s Primal Scream, which are all available for purchase during the event.
If you’re near London and looking to start your partwork collection or just meet these Transformers creators, make a note in your diary!
Latest posts by Callum (see all)
- Ectotron origin comic from IDW Publishing announced! - February 15, 2019
- Transformers Collaborative line debuts with Ghostbusters Ectotron! - February 15, 2019
- War for Cybertron Trilogy tie-in cartoon announced for Netflix! - February 15, 2019