In-Hand Images and Details of Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray
Update: In a previous version of this article we incorrectly stated the release date as September 17th. The correct release date is September 13th.
The Allspark now has in hand a copy of the upcoming Transformers: The Movie animated feature film originally released in 1986 – 30 years ago. This Blu-Ray edition movie is in stunning 4K HD and includes discs for both widescreen and the original full frame versions.
Also included are additional bonus features including
- ‘Til All Are One – Documentary looking back at the production with members of the original cast and crew.
- Audio Commentary with Nelson Shin, Flint Dille ans Susan Blu
- Trailers and TV Spots
Also included (shown below) is a voucher code to download the movie from TFTheMovie1986.com to view on mobile devices and PCs. Note: As of this announcement the website is not currently active.
The movie will be released at Amazon and in select retail locations on September 13th, 2016.
As soon as we pop this in the player and give it a watch you can check back for our full review. And of course, be sure to participate in the ongoing discussion in our forums topic linked here to share your own thoughts.
Latest posts by Greg (see all)
- Pre-Orders for Walmart’s Netflix War for Cybertron Siege Figures Has Been Delayed For Some - April 1, 2020
- Bots and Brackets Game Promoted by BotCon - March 19, 2020
- Toy Fair 2020 Interview with Ben Montano and John Warden - February 26, 2020