Case Assortments For Titans Return Legends Class Wave 1 Revealed
Thanks to Entertainment Earth, we have our first glimpse at the case assortment for wave 1 of the Transformers Titans Return Legends class figures – Wheelie, Stripes and Rewind.
Here is the release from Entertainment Earth:
Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Wave 1
Scheduled for June 2016
- These robots transform into cars, cats, tablets, and more!
- Each mini-vehicle can interact with Titan Masters mini-figres (sold separately)!
- Autobots come ready to fight the Decepticons – or try to maintain the peace on Cybertron.
Get ready to build something big with Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends! Each individually packaged figure has at least two modes, going from vehicle to 4-inch heroic Autobot or evil Decepticon.
Some of these Legends figures have a bonus mode, interacting with the mighty Titan Masters! Each package includes figure, collector card, and instructions. Ages 8 and up.
Case of 8 individually packaged figures includes (subject to change):
2x TRA GEN LEGENDS AUTOBOT STRIPES 630509385683
3x TRA GEN LEGENDS AUTOBOT REWIND 630509385669
3x TRA GEN LEGENDS AUTOBOT WHEELIE 630509414475
Great to finally get a feel for how these figures will be released as we get ready for the roll out of the Titans Return line later this year. See some stock photos below of the figures included in this first wave.
Latest posts by Tony (see all)
- TFSource News! FT-20A Terminus Giganticus, TLK Dragonstorm, Takara Legends, Titans Return & More! - September 13, 2017
- TFSource News: New Japanese Legends & Movie Reissue the Best Preorders Up! - September 7, 2017
- TFSource Customer Appreciation Week – Day 5! ToyWorld Conehead Set of 3 $159.99! You SAVE $200! All Daily Sales are Back! Giveaway Finale! - August 18, 2017