To boldly grow what no gnome has grown before
We don’t often cover horticulture accessories here at the Allspark, but ThinkGeek’s Star Trek garden gnomes are just too awesome to let pass without a mention! I know there’s a joke to be made here about Kirk romancing the green-thumbed ladies…
Not your garden-variety gnome
Did you realize there’s a whole subculture of Star Trek horticulturists? There are daylilies named after Trek, a handful of hostas, and even a Star Trek begonia.
The perfect statuary to go with your newly-acquired Star Trek plants? Why, that would be the Star Trek Garden Gnomes, of course! They come in four flavors. Here’s how the base reads on each:
– Kirk – To boldly go where no man has gone before.
– Kirk & Gorn – I shall be merciful and quick. – Gorn
– Redshirt – Join Starfleet they said. It’d be fun they said.
– Spock – Live long and prosper.
Personally, we’re getting the Spock first because we need all the help we can get in making our garden LLAP.
Don’t have a garden? Relax, that’s only a suggested placement! Feel free to put your gnomes on the bridge, Main Engineering, or the Transporter Room. “You mean the bathroom?” Sure, wherever there’s space.
Each gnome is priced at $24.99. Check them out HERE on ThinkGeek.
Latest posts by Chris (see all)
- So… Black Panther’s Panther Jet looks a lot like… - September 7, 2017
- Transformers and Hasbro Comics Shipping List for September 13th! - September 6, 2017
- Hasbro files trademark lawsuit against Warner Bros and DC Comics over Bumblebee! - August 30, 2017