To boldly grow what no gnome has grown before
We don’t often cover horticulture accessories here at the Allspark, but ThinkGeek’s Star Trek garden gnomes are just too awesome to let pass without a mention! I know there’s a joke to be made here about Kirk romancing the green-thumbed ladies…
Not your garden-variety gnome
Did you realize there’s a whole subculture of Star Trek horticulturists? There are daylilies named after Trek, a handful of hostas, and even a Star Trek begonia.
The perfect statuary to go with your newly-acquired Star Trek plants? Why, that would be the Star Trek Garden Gnomes, of course! They come in four flavors. Here’s how the base reads on each:
– Kirk – To boldly go where no man has gone before.
– Kirk & Gorn – I shall be merciful and quick. – Gorn
– Redshirt – Join Starfleet they said. It’d be fun they said.
– Spock – Live long and prosper.
Personally, we’re getting the Spock first because we need all the help we can get in making our garden LLAP.
Don’t have a garden? Relax, that’s only a suggested placement! Feel free to put your gnomes on the bridge, Main Engineering, or the Transporter Room. “You mean the bathroom?” Sure, wherever there’s space.
Each gnome is priced at $24.99. Check them out HERE on ThinkGeek.
Chris joined the Allspark community in 2002 and has been a member of the News and Content team since 2014.
Latest posts by Chris (see all)
- Transformers comics shipping list for May 31st! - May 24, 2017
- Hasbro’s New Video Teaser for HASCON 2017! - April 10, 2017
- TFsource News! MP-36 Megatron, MP-10 Reissue, TF Legends, Baldigas, MAS-01 Prime & More! - April 10, 2017