Prepare for May Mayhem with Combiner Wars
Hot on the heels of The Allspark’s own March Mayhem combiners event, Hasbro is following suit for May! Truly, it’s combiner May-nia in the world of the Transformers. Here’s some information we have directly from Hasbro below the bump.
This month, the Combiner Wars will be kicking it up a gear, as Hasbro begins their ‘May Mayhem’ event! Transformers fans are invited to “Combine Together” for a number of events, reveals and releases. Read on the full details.
The festivities will proceed as follows:
- Mid-May – The celebration kicks off with the latest round of fans’ choice voting for the TRANSFORMERS Hall of Fame. Who will be a part of the Class of 2015 and join the ranks of Optimus Prime, Megatron, and other legendary TRANSFORMERS? You decide!
- May 13 – IDW Publishing releases TRANSFORMERS #41, the latest chapter of their epic COMBINER WARS storyline.
- May 22 – AERIALBOT QUICKSLINGER and STUNTICON BRAKE-NECK will be available exclusively through participating online retailers, such as Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, ToysRUs.com, Entertainment Earth, BigBadToyStore, Diamond Comics and Hasbro Toy Shop. With these two new figures, fans are finally able to complete their G1-accurate SUPERION and MENASOR figures! In addition to these all-new toys, several vendors will be running special promotions on TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS: COMBINER WARS figures, providing fans with an ideal way to complete their collections.
- Late May – TRANSFORMERS fans will come together on the official TRANSFORMERS Facebook page (Facebook.com/Transformers) for an exciting new product reveal.
- May 27 – The COMBINER WARS battle comes to a head in IDW Publishing’s TRANSFORMERS WINDBLADE – COMBINER WARS #3.
Plus, check out the Allspark review and gallery of the Quickslinger and Brake-Neck figures!
Latest posts by Callum (see all)
- Spoiler-Free Review: Unicron #3 - August 7, 2018
- Action and Adventure Podcast – John Barber Interview! - August 2, 2018
- Siege Cybertron Defense Hot Shot Pretool Revealed? - July 30, 2018