TF4 Round-Up: Filming in TX, Vehicle Photos
- Via ComicBookMovie.com from Instagram users yummboyac and patrikrice, a couple set photos of the cars were spotted in both Pflugerville, Texas and California. patrikrice spotted the vehicle modes of Optimus and Bumblebee near Paramount Studios, which Shoot 4 the Edit admin Nelson confirmed at fellow site TFW2005 that they were headed to Orlando, Florida, as part of the grand opening for Transformers: The Ride at Universal Studios Orlando on June 20th.
- Speaking of Texas, Elgin will also be a site of filming to take place, courtesy of Fox 7 News, at the Elgin Cotton Oil Mil, hence the casting call for "oil workers" from Beth Sepko Casting & Third Coast Extras' Facebook, not to mention another casting call for filming in Austin.
- Regarding a potential rumor of Megan Fox returning this time, due to a hashtag of her name attached to the Aventador on Paramount Pictures' official Instagram account, Nelson stated that someone's in trouble at the S4TE boards, so take that as a rumor. Screencap of the removed photo with the hashtag from fellow site TF Live Action Movie Blog.
- For those interested in filmography or camera technology, director Michael Bay will be using the palm-sized Novo camera as part of the filming equipment, courtesy of Cine Gear.
Transformers 4 is set to be released one June 27, 2014.
The Allspark News Robot has been tasked with the duty of assuming ownership of all news posts submitted between 2006 and 2013 from our original website database.
Latest posts by Allspark News (see all)
- Transformers: The Last Knight Bonus Clip Round up - September 12, 2017
- Pete’s Robot Convention to Share What Would Have Been BotCon 2017 Exclusives - March 28, 2017
- Rare and Unproduced Transformers Items On Display at Pete’s Robot Convention - March 13, 2017