“Transform It with eBay” Video Contest
As spotted tonight by Allspark member Rebelshoe: eBay has joined the mad promotional rush that is the lead-up to astf. A video contest invites users of the online auction site to tell the world how they were able to "Transform It with eBay" – whether that means transforming their life with an item bought on eBay or improving the actual item. Entries will be accepted through June 17th, voting for the finalists begins on the 25th, and the winner gets a $5000 eBay shopping spree!
Click below to see the details, or go to eBay's contest page for the full rundown.
Details from eBay's contest page:
Have you bought something on eBay that has changed, altered or improved your life? Or maybe you improved it? Show us how and you could win a $5,000 eBay Shopping Spree!
All it takes is a short video (30-60 seconds) and a brief description letting us know how you changed it. So grab your camera and tell us how you were able to "Transform it with eBay."
Videos will be judged based on the following criteria:
– Originality of Video Story and Content – 25%
– Clarity of Expression – 25%
– Passion for using eBay.com – 25%
– Appropriateness to Contest – 25%
Latest posts by Allspark News (see all)
- Allspark.com Interview – Redman: The Kaiju Hunter Writer/Artist Matt Frank - May 29, 2018
- Hasbro Exploring Further Brand Crossovers With “Alter Egos”? - April 1, 2018
- Transformers: The Last Knight Bonus Clip Round up - September 12, 2017