Overseas TF News Roundup: Game, G1 DVD’s, TF Licensee, NZ Alternators
Lots of news coming from around the world today; here's a list for your perusal:
– Thumbs Up (UK) Ltd has obtained the license for a multitude of Transformers merchandise in the UK. Included in the license are light-up T-shirts, USB novelties for computers, and more! You can read the press release over at Transformers @ The Moon.
– Good and bad news for New Zealand Transfans. Starscream NZ of the Transformers New Zealand message forum has gotten a response from Hasbro NZ stating that while FARMERS may be carrying Ravage and Rumble, there are no plans to provide Titanium toys in New Zealand at this time. Thanks to Seibertron for the link.
Latest posts by Allspark News (see all)
- New “Evergreen” Transformers Designs Surface - May 26, 2018
- Official Stock Photos of Wal-Mart Exclusive Reissue G1 Hot Rod Surface on Walmart.com - May 22, 2018
- EW.com Offers First Look at Netflix’s New She-Ra Series - May 19, 2018