Overseas TF News Roundup: Game, G1 DVD’s, TF Licensee, NZ Alternators
Lots of news coming from around the world today; here's a list for your perusal:
– Thumbs Up (UK) Ltd has obtained the license for a multitude of Transformers merchandise in the UK. Included in the license are light-up T-shirts, USB novelties for computers, and more! You can read the press release over at Transformers @ The Moon.
– Good and bad news for New Zealand Transfans. Starscream NZ of the Transformers New Zealand message forum has gotten a response from Hasbro NZ stating that while FARMERS may be carrying Ravage and Rumble, there are no plans to provide Titanium toys in New Zealand at this time. Thanks to Seibertron for the link.
Latest posts by Allspark News (see all)
- #JOINTHEBUZZ Hasbro Promotional Bumblebee Movie Unboxing - December 23, 2018
- Devastating! Studio Series Official Images From MCM London Comic-Con - October 28, 2018
- Allspark.com Interview – Redman: The Kaiju Hunter Writer/Artist Matt Frank - May 29, 2018