Transformers: The Game Full Features List
Full detailed information for The TRANSFORMERS: The Game, based on astf has been provided to us exclusively from Activision. The game allows players to choose the fate of Earth: protect the planet as the Autobots, or destroy it as the Decepticons! The choices among the factions are even more numerous, as players can battle the enemy (and break lots of stuff along the way) as Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ironhide, Starscream, Bumblebee or Barricade among others.
Gameplay includes one-on-one melee combat or ranged combat options, numerous possible strategies with characters in robot or vehicle modes, and – in the PSP version – 20 playable characters from the live-action movie and previous generations, battling through an enhanced version of the story of the movie!
The game will be available on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PSP, NDS and PC this summer. For more information, check out the official fact sheet by clicking below!
And don't forget to drop by the ongoing discussion at the forums!
For the FULL FEATURE LIST click below
TRANSFORMERS: THE GAME
Based on TRANSFORMERS, DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures’ upcoming live-action feature film due out July 4th, and produced in association with Hasbro, TRANSFORMERS: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS. Players will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite ROBOTS IN DISGUISE such as BUMBLEBEE, BARRICADE and others.
- Protect Or Destroy The Earth – As the TRANSFORMERS robot’s war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the AUTOBOTS in protecting our planet or to join the DECEPTICONS in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players’ hands.
- MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE – Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Seamless transformations leave enemies in the dust or enhance players’ combat strategy with a range of options in both vehicle and robot modes that take full advantage of the characters’ dual forms.
- The World Is Your Playground – Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. It is up to the gamer to decide how best to use their surrounding environment.
- Freedom of Choice – An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the TRANSFORMERS universe when they choose to play as OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, IRONHIDE, STARSCREAM, BUMBLEBEE and more.
- Variety of Combat – For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each TRANSFORMERS robot’s character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game’s ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar.
- PlayStation® Portable Features – The PSP version features 20 playable AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS, from both the live-action film and previous generations, that battle through an enhanced version of the film’s storyline. Players can customize their character by choosing more than 10 different weapon types in both single and adhoc multiplayer gameplay
Publisher: Activision, Inc.
Developer: Traveller’s Tales (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PC)
Vicarious Visions (NDS)
Release Date: Summer 2007
ESRB Rating: “RP” (Rating Pending)
Latest posts by Allspark News (see all)
- #JOINTHEBUZZ Hasbro Promotional Bumblebee Movie Unboxing - December 23, 2018
- Devastating! Studio Series Official Images From MCM London Comic-Con - October 28, 2018
- Allspark.com Interview – Redman: The Kaiju Hunter Writer/Artist Matt Frank - May 29, 2018