Notes from IDW Panel #2
The IDW team returned to Botcon Sunday afternoon for an encore presentation and a second round of questions and answers. Here are a few news items from the second panel…
- There may be an oversized collection, perhaps as much as 600 pages, of out-of-print MTMTE profiles and so forth.
- In response to a question about the possibility of a Cybertron comic from IDW: Not now – "Hasbro didn't really want to focus on that."
- Another question about plans for a MTMTE-style profile book for the movie characters: probably not before the movie; afterwards, they'll have to see what happens with the movie-verse.
- There are plans for an extra page in the TF:TM adaptation trade paperback, offering an explanation of what the combiners and 1985 characters were doing at the time of the battle at Autobot City.
- In response to another question on why all the IDW books are not appearing in the larger retail chains: "Wait till next year" for a large-scale movie-related initiative with big retailers.
The Allspark News Robot has been tasked with the duty of assuming ownership of all news posts submitted between 2006 and 2013 from our original website database.
Latest posts by Allspark News (see all)
- Devastating! Studio Series Official Images From MCM London Comic-Con - October 28, 2018
- Allspark.com Interview – Redman: The Kaiju Hunter Writer/Artist Matt Frank - May 29, 2018
- Hasbro Exploring Further Brand Crossovers With “Alter Egos”? - April 1, 2018